• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
rolled over the ****, 7 games unbeaten, team ticking, solid back 4, and a promising keeper.
The core is there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think this is what we’ll see all season unfortunately, we’ll beat the teams below us and typically lose/draw to the teams above us while we remain around 8-12th.

The type of performances that won’t get him sacked and will probably have them thinking he can push on next season because “one year older and wider” type bullshit.

Best performance of the season and it still was open as hell, against a team (like Sp**s) who were awful. We struggled to control the game once they stopped committing tactical ****.

They say you can tell a lot about a team by their ceiling our ceiling probably still doesn’t beat a top 6 side…so how do we get into the top 6 then? Maybe I’m reaching, admittedly I can’t stand the guy.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If we'd had a lot more of these type of performances in his reign I'd certainly have given the guy a lot less criticism. I'm not asking for much, we really don't have to play as negatively as we have in so many games when you see what we can be capable of.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A very functional performance. We run around a lot and had a good energy about us. But we didn't create much and looked dangerous from set pieces. Defensively it was a rubbish goal to lose. Another individual error costing us. It was easy on the eye without giving us any substance. Arteta has a lot of work to do tonight was papering over the cracks in the worst kind of way.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Think this is what we’ll see all season unfortunately, we’ll beat the teams below us and typically lose/draw to the teams above us while we remain around 8-12th.

The type of performances that won’t get him sacked and will probably have them thinking he can push on next season because “one year older and wider” type bullshit.

Best performance of the season and it still was open as hell, against a team (like Sp**s) who were awful. We struggled to control the game once they stopped committing tactical ****.

They say you can tell a lot about a team by their ceiling our ceiling probably still doesn’t beat a top 6 side…so how do we get into the top 6 then? Maybe I’m reaching, admittedly I can’t stand the guy.
you think?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Think it depends more on how the team we're playing setup. Think we're much stronger against a team that doesn't use central midfield effectively like Sh*t for example. Id fancy us against the likes of Utd and Wolves etc. but would be worried more about possession based teams whatever their position.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom