• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah. Emery went on a long unbeaten run (including a 9 league winning streak) but but till this day A-M is still crying about it and calling it unconvincing. But Arteta's 7 game unbeaten run while playing some soul crushing football is being lauded by A-M.
I should've expected this when they were hyping up a 0-0 Vs Brighton. :lol:

Surely you have to at least reach 10 games before you start going on about unbeaten runs. Pathetic stuff.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah. Emery went on a long unbeaten run (including a 9 league winning streak) but but till this day A-M is still crying about it and calling it unconvincing. But Arteta's 7 game unbeaten run while playing some soul crushing football is being lauded by A-M.

Who’s lauding it? Show me who’s lauding it and I’ll send them one of my scam emails.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't overly follow the stats side of the game when it comes to XG etc.

Admittedly we're not overly creative but say Auba gets back to his best finishing wise wouldn't it be natural that we'd exceed our XG fairly frequently with a WC goalscorer in our team?

I admit I don't really understand this stuff.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I dont think anyone is lauding the performances.

Anyone who thinks we are as right as rain are delusional, and I would make the same argument for anyone who thinks everything is just going to ****.

We are not where we want to be of course, but there have been improvements, no doubt about that. We need to blow less hot and cold and build consistency now, and if the manager cant do that, he goes.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This whole thread classic Usual Suspects vs the Bum Squad territory. Optimism vs pessimism... Hope against fear... delusion against realism. Take your pick.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At what point do the majority of us accept the process is working?

Was looking at the manager wish list and I did wonder. Guy hasn't lost in a minute, his line ups are (imo) spot on. His summer signings are doing what they are supposed to do.

What's it gonna take?
It's simple for me . . . back to where we were before idiot fans took Wenger off at the knees.

That means regular top 4, Champions League last 16, FA Cup wins and free flowing enjoyable football. In fact exactly where an over performing team investing 5th in a difficult league should be ffs.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
6th is the minimum, but it also depends on the football we play, how far we are from 4th place how far we are from the 1st place.

I think 6th is doable, even if Arteta is fired mid season.

We have a decent first team for a top six finish IMO, what makes things a bit more interesting is the fact that Ole and Nuno are blowing hot and cold as we are. Had we had a proper manager in charge, I think we could have been seriously in for 4th this season.

Last edited:

It's simple for me . . . back to where we were before idiot fans took Wenger off at the knees.

That means regular top 4, Champions League last 16, FA Cup wins and free flowing enjoyable football. In fact exactly where an over performing team investing 5th in a difficult league should be ffs.
Get over it ffs!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
One thing that I will give Arteta a little bit of credit for is I like the squad make up more now than when he took over. You can kind of see what he's trying to build with the squad. Whether he can execute that properly is another matter.

Obviously Arteta doesn't deserve all the credit for recent signing, I'm sure plenty of other people were involved and of course we've had to pay some deadwood off and there have been a few heinous signings such as Willian and puffin too
, which hang around Mikel's neck.

Whether it's Mikel or the next manager who gets the best out of it, I'm pretty content with the squad. It's not perfect and there's definitely room for improvement in certain positions but it's pretty good.

Haphazard

The fact that his fans want to celebrate 8 games without a loss tells you how bad things are.

He hasn't faced a really top team in that run and aside from Villa and 45 mins vs Sp**s there were no convincing performances.

I am expecting the next 10 games or so to be very tough on him

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Get over it ffs!
I'll get over it when we're back to where we were, when I look forward to going to the Emirates to watch flare football, enjoy the witty pressers, relish the Champions League matches on a Wednesday night. Who gives a **** if we lose 5-1 to Bayern in the last 16, we're not Man City, who knew? Well they know now!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom