• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He should be used to that after the 17/18 season
We’re we 8th then with 10 men behind the ball? Jesus, don’t recall that. Just remember the fans trying their best to put him and the team off with their planes flying overhead, protests, boycotts and angry abuse. Still it worked, fair play. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bloody hell I’m such an elite poster man 😍😍

Been doing it from day!

Mraven

We’re we 8th then with 10 men behind the ball? Jesus, don’t recall that. Just remember the fans trying their best to put him and the team off with their planes flying overhead, protests, boycotts and angry abuse. Still it worked, fair play. :lol:
We went to anfield, didn’t register a shot on target and lost 4-0. Sounds familiar…

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If Arsène is offered a meaningful position and one he thinks he'll succeed at, he'll be back. No question.

He loves Arsenal more than probably anyone.

Yeah he's 70+, got more money than he could ever spend. Those things don't mean anything when you're emotionally invested in something though. He loves football that's why he's at FIFA and not on a beach. I guarantee he loves Arsenal more than FIFA.

The one thing we know about Arsène is that he's an idealist, not a pragmatist. If he thinks there's a few more chapters to write in his Arsenal legacy, he'll come back to end it on a high.

Mraven

Judging a superb manager by a few matches out of 1235 with all the fans sh!tting on him. You deserve this mess.
We’re talking about his last season which you described very well. Boring and mid table.

I love Wenger more than my dad, but you take it to the extreme

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We’re talking about his last season which you described very well. Boring and mid table.

I love Wenger more than my dad, but you take it to the extreme
You’re clearly had issues with your dad then bro.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

The planes was too much, agreed. Poor taste.

I also remember we won one away game that season, against the mighty Terriers

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think the furthest id go if il was british and a regular at emirates during his last season is probably chanting "thanks for the memories, i love you, but its time to say goodbye". No planes, no over the top, just a clear message

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Lmao Arsène is going to become our shadow manager I’m telling you right now. 😂

On his first day Arteta is gonna lock him in the office and not let him leave until he tells him how to coach an attack.

Can already see it:

"uuuuh... Mikel, I think you should play to ze players strengths. Start Nico and tell him to play jazz futbal, it will work."

"Sorry, old timer, but I just brought you to lay the Cones. Now go tell Elneny he is starting next match"

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What happens if Mikel is sacked and Wenger is a director?

Wouldn't put it past this lot to ask him to step in.

Kav

Established Member
Wenger should stay away for his legacy sake. He’s already been blamed for things he’s not been responsible for.

Why take on more of the club’s mess when the club refused to back him when things were going bad for him? The club showed incredible impatience with him for falling out of top four 2 years in a row.

If I were him I’d tell them thanks but no thanks, I’m good right now.

Tom Mix

I think the furthest id go if il was british and a regular at emirates during his last season is probably chanting "thanks for the memories, i love you, but its time to say goodbye". No planes, no over the top, just a clear message
The fans at the Emirates had their say during his last season. Just check what happened when the Black Scarfs called for a protest against Wenger during the Norwich game. Wenger never lost the stadium crowd, he only lost the plastics.

But his time is over. I would love him to come back, I would not want him to be the power behind the throne. Advise the manager in private IF the manager wants to consult him? Sure. Come out with opinions in public about how the team is being managed? No.

Pop Tart

Established Member
[/QUOTE]
Can already see it:

"uuuuh... Mikel, I think you should play to ze players strengths. Start Nico and tell him to play jazz futbal, it will work."

"Sorry, old timer, but I just brought you to lay the Cones. Now go tell Elneny he is starting next match"
The apprentice has become the master....

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If Arsène is offered a meaningful position and one he thinks he'll succeed at, he'll be back. No question.

He loves Arsenal more than probably anyone.

Yeah he's 70+, got more money than he could ever spend. Those things don't mean anything when you're emotionally invested in something though. He loves football that's why he's at FIFA and not on a beach. I guarantee he loves Arsenal more than FIFA.

The one thing we know about Arsène is that he's an idealist, not a pragmatist. If he thinks there's a few more chapters to write in his Arsenal legacy, he'll come back to end it on a high.
Football is lot like a relationship imo. A relationship can put you through a lot of ups and downs and it’s very hard to walk away. I leaned this the hard way. Don’t go back to an ex. Yes her a$$ might look bigger on her obligatory post breakup Instagram post but remember why you broke up with them in the first place. I don’t think people remember just how toxic things got at the end of Wenger’s reign. Do you think that would be a smart idea to go back to that AND Arteta in charge?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom