• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

vantoure

All said, still a good decision to let Emery go. He's showed this is about his level.

Not winning by a bigger margin, especially making a defensive substitution when he really could have put arsenal to the sword in the 1st League was a reminder of his bad habits while here as well.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Arteta should be given his marching orders today. Announce it let the tea lady take the team the last few games and get a decent manager in whoever the best one is available.

We wasted 72m on Pepe. Have clearly overspent on Partey. Time we invested in a good manager.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably worth remembering that while Arteta feels finished to us, back when we were on a losing streak the talk was of an extension, not sacking.

glitchform

Well, we were given the golden opportunity to flip him for Tuchel, meaning we'd only really take a hit for Arteta and his boys' comp (but we wouldn't have had to "buy out" Tuchel) and we bottled it, or rather it probably wasn't even a real consideration.

And honestly even if Arteta did go, would we trust THIS BOARD to replace him? I'm worried SA, I'm very worried.

Patterns are pointing to an extended period of mediocrity and we simply don't have the same spending power as a Chelsea or even a Utd so smart moves are a requirement, yet sometimes you wonder if there's even a single footballing brain cell among the top brass at the club :facepalm:

To be fair that ree-tarded cone woman Bracewell-Smitgh didn't have any footballing brains back in the day either, and she alongside fiszman were a massive reason why we are in this mess to begin with.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Is a complete/perfect manager now? No.

Is he a top coach? Absolutely. His peers don't just come out with bollocks for no reason. These are well respected guys speaking highly of the man in a coaching sense. So me saying I think he will be a world class coach in the future has grounds.

For you to simply dismiss that because you want an apology is disgusting.

Let me have my opinion on the man without breathing down my neck wanting me to say something I don't believe in. Now do one.
bagdad-bob-1.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can any of you guys seriously be bothered to watch any of next season with the status quo remaining?

I won't watch one minute. This club just weighs on my soul. It offers NOTHING good.
I've let go and moved on to other things. If everything changes I'll start watching again

Actually forgot match was on yesterday.

glitchform

Can any of you guys seriously be bothered to watch any of next season with the status quo remaining?

I won't watch one minute. This club just weighs on my soul. It offers NOTHING good.

I don't want to but I'm disabled and we're still recovering from a pandemic. It's all I've got in terms of a vague communal feeling at the moment, which is massively disheartening in and of itself. Guess I could watch city cos I do like Foden, even if I find the club contemptable.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I don't want to but I'm disabled and we're still recovering from a pandemic. It's all I've got in terms of a vague communal feeling at the moment, which is massively disheartening in and of itself. Guess I could watch city cos I do like Foden, even if I find the club contemptable.
Sorry mate. Let's hope we get in new ownership to give us all reason to hope again.

Don't think merely a new manager will do much.

glitchform

Sorry mate. Let's hope we get in new ownership to give us all reason to hope again.

Don't think merely a new manager will do much.

No, but Sarri picking weekly fights with these useless lumps could be entertaining at least.

Which would of course make the bord sack him without an afterthought. 'class and tradition' after all. yawns.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Oh sh1t just seen we got West Brom at home next. We will beat them and Arteta will talk about reaction and character and how we still fighting too get in Europe through the league lol

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I was thinking about it last night. If you swapped the managers for those two legs and had the same squads we probably dominate them over the two legs and go through, yet Emery isn’t good enough but Arteta is the man at the heart of the rebuild. This is one of those rebuilds where you think you’re getting in a good tradesman but they leave your house worse than when they started out.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom