• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Correction Sp**s fans and the 32 mugs that voted yes in the poll above (give or take up to around 5 that voted yes by accident - not so subtle dig and the poll set-up :eek:ops: ).

Edit: I see that homeboy @Riou is amongst them......
Half of them are United supporters. :lol: They want to make sure we're well below.

Preacher

Always Crying
w06rHyj.jpg

Mid-table. I always rate teams who make higher number of sprints per game on avg. Majority of the time it represents top of the table as you can see here.

While attacking we're slow. We had only 1 counter attack goal through all EPL season. Knowing that Teta likes to defend deep in certain games or to defend the scoreline early, it's poor number.

Off the ball, we don't put enough pressure on opponents. Our high press is bad, we don't force enough turnovers in the opponents half.

There is nothing exciting about Arteta brand of football, that you could look forward to the next season. It's too mechanical. I am afraid that new signings wont make desired effect.

I couldn't take another season like 20/21, really, who could ? :lol: Knowing Arsenal, they would f*ck up mid-season manager change. Another year would be washed.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's he on about now?
I would imagine the need to restore discipline after the players taking the mickey out of Emery. Arteta gets a lot of stick here, some of it is warranted. But the squad seems a happier place now, and I don't think there is any doubt that the manager is calling the shots. It has to be that way. Even Freddie complained about the attitude and application of the players. They had grown too big for their boots.

We got to start to play better football though...it is mindnumbing now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone tell me why this is a load of rubbish please apart from the season doesn't start on boxing day. Thanks.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
w06rHyj.jpg

Mid-table. I always rate teams who make higher number of sprints per game on avg. Majority of the time it represents top of the table as you can see here.

While attacking we're slow. We had only 1 counter attack goal through all EPL season. Knowing that Teta likes to defend deep in certain games or to defend the scoreline early, it's poor number.

Off the ball, we don't put enough pressure on opponents. Our high press is bad, we don't force enough turnovers in the opponents half.

There is nothing exciting about Arteta brand of football, that you could look forward to the next season. It's too mechanical. I am afraid that new signings wont make desired effect.

I couldn't take another season like 20/21, really, who could ? :lol: Knowing Arsenal, they would f*ck up mid-season manager change. Another year would be washed.
Been saying our transitions and counters are painfully slow all season and this proves it.

Had a job finding Leeds on your chart, they’re on ****ing steroids. 😂 Now that’s an over performing manager, the players will run through fire for.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The season doesn’t ****ing start on Boxing Day ffs. If you just take the last game we’d be equal top of the league.
You guys are getting to caught on the Boxing Day part. It's just signifying the time when ESR/an actual #10 came into the side. If he came in against Southampton on December 16 and the results took an upturn then, people would use that date instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom