• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He’s good at setting traps and counter attacking from them, that second goal especially gives me shades of some of the cup semi and cup final goals.

With Arteta I need to see sustained periods of chance creation or us being able to create chances against a deep block because ultimately that’s what you need to make top four. We can’t play like we played today against most teams in the league.
Id be inclined to agree but utd managed to do it for years, as long as we have a solid defence with a back 5 that play together a lot its definitely possible. Can we do something we havent in a long long time and be solid at the back 🤷‍♂️

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Other than nitpicking there's no a lot you can criticise Arteta for today. So let's all enjoy the win.

One swift doesn't make a summer though. If we drop points in a tricky match away at Brighton next weekend it'll have been for nothing. Got to keep focused and move forwards.

I don't know that it was fully Arteta's decisions, I'm sure others were involved too but Tomiyasu has slotted in seamlessly and I'm getting worrying close to eating humble pie with Ramsdale. It's still early doors for both obviously but they're looking like shrewd bits of business as it stands.
Brighton away is a tough match. I'm hoping for 10/12 from the next 4 (at Brighton, Palace, Villa, at Leicester). If that comes with the 2 pts dropped in the next match that's fine. 10/12 will put us very much in for top 4, 12/12 we'll be flying, and 8/10 we'll be still on good course for 5th.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did well today and he was very calm in his interview abd acknowledged the fans support. He needs to manage the game better in later stages and be braver in certain moments. Maybe that will come when he has players he trusts more but he got it right today.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Annoyed that Sp**s played so badly today, to the Kroenke’s they’ll see 3-1 in a derby game and think big win.

I’m grateful for the points but a 1-0 against a good Sp**s would have meant so much more. Knowing our luck they’re going to pick up Potter now. It’s Tuchel all over again.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Annoyed that Sp**s played so badly today, to the Kroenke’s they’ll see 3-1 in a derby game and think big win.

I’m grateful for the points but a 1-0 against a good Sp**s would have meant so much more. Knowing our luck they’re going to pick up Potter now. It’s Tuchel all over again.
Only saving grace is Potter is flying right now. Can't see him moving so early in the season. He'd be looking to get Brighton in the top half of the table.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You see f*ck this because that first 45 were we were unplayable, some of the football was actually so refreshing to watch and once we got the second Sp**s knew it was game over.

Far more us being good than them being bad.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

People acting like the past is irrelevant and Sp**s is some kind of super team. Im happy with the win but lets not pretend that everything is fine now. We have played good football with this manager before and i allowed myself to be tricked by it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I said that the only thing that could win me over was that I'd look forward to watching the team again, if we play like we did today in that first half more often of course I'd want to watch them and be excited for it. But it remains to be seen if we can do that somewhat consistently.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
In the end it was good Emery left. He was being trolled by fans and apparently players also in training were taking the piss. If you lose your confidence as a manager, thats it.
tumblr_melyhsSQHl1qb54k4o8_r1_250.gif
200.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

With fans like you, thank God we have supporters!

Or whatever way round it is...

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

With fans like you, thank God we have supporters!

Or whatever way round it is...
I’m sorry man, I get that I might be coming across miserable to some but I’ve been stung too many times in the past.

Also I don’t know that many Sp**s fans, get me a win like this against United and I’d be over the moon.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You see f*ck this because that first 45 were we were unplayable, some of the football was actually so refreshing to watch and once we got the second Sp**s knew it was game over.

Far more us being good than them being bad.
Nah they were poor, sorry.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom