• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Also I don’t know that many Sp**s fans, get me a win like this against United and I’d be over the moon.

How could you forget this man? Ole got killed for smiling after the game as well:
22890776-7843695-image-a-83_1577919093674.jpg

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
That second half performance & timing of subs shows his lack of experience

This team has potential & the signings look good. He got it right today mostly so let's cut him some slack

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta has ended more Sp**s manager's careers, than I have seen them win trophies, and Arteta has only been managing us for about 2 years :lol:

myoldarsenal

Did well today but if his justification of doing well is only based on having all the squad fit and well then this will end in tears. Our injury record is pretty trash so there will be times when we won't have everyone fit. Instead of whining about it he shouldn't use that as an excuse.

It will still end in tears, he needed to be gone yesterday.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough, pointless game then.
We got three points so far from pointless but why have we struggled against the likes of Norwich and Burnley but trashed Sp**s?

We did well to exploit a poor performance but I need to see stuff like that against good teams.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Annoyed that Sp**s played so badly today, to the Kroenke’s they’ll see 3-1 in a derby game and think big win.

I’m grateful for the points but a 1-0 against a good Sp**s would have meant so much more. Knowing our luck they’re going to pick up Potter now. It’s Tuchel all over again.
I honestly thought this was a sarcastic post but then I got to the end and realised it wasn't. **** me.

How do you measure the performance of the opposition when you've just railed them for 45 minutes? This is just reluctance for whatever reason to give full credit to the team, manager or whoever. When that's said, it's always just to get out of acknowledging a good win. Nobody was saying before the game "Oh I hope Kane and Son have blinders so we can beat a really good Sp**s performance...". What does that even mean? 🤣

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m sorry man, I get that I might be coming across miserable to some but I’ve been stung too many times in the past.

Also I don’t know that many Sp**s fans, get me a win like this against United and I’d be over the moon.
Nothing wrong with not jumping out there, I’m not (we’ve seen this team do it before). People are not tryna hear that today however :lol:

Palace and Villa will tell us more, we’ve struggled against them in recent times, they are on a high. Nuno is like a week or two from the sack it’s bait.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Annoyed Sp**s played so badly ffs. Garbage statement from Trilly there. Modern football, people can't enjoy anything.

Big Nate

Annoyed that Sp**s played so badly today, to the Kroenke’s they’ll see 3-1 in a derby game and think big win.

I’m grateful for the points but a 1-0 against a good Sp**s would have meant so much more. Knowing our luck they’re going to pick up Potter now. It’s Tuchel all over again.
Deary me enjoy the win, think about the rest tomorrow.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We got three points so far from pointless but why have we struggled against the likes of Norwich and Burnley but trashed Sp**s?

We did well to exploit a poor performance but I need to see stuff like that against good teams.

I mean, you were the one saying against Burnley we actually did alright but that final ball was lacking in the attack, well the attack was spot on today?

Were Sp**s bad? Yes. Were we very good? Even more so.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nothing wrong with not jumping out there, I’m not (we’ve seen this team do it before). People are not tryna hear that today however :lol:

Palace and Villa will tell us more, we’ve struggled against them in recent times, they are on a high. Nuno is like a week or two from the sack it’s bait.
That’s all I’m trying to say, I’m more optimistic than most when I truly get involved so I’m just playing it cool for now. Call it self preservation.

You don’t have to agree with me but I’m not going to pretend that Sp**s aren’t one of the worst teams in the league rn. This is Chelsea and West Brom all over again, seems like every big Mikel win has an asterisk near it. It’s not like we created loads of chances either.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I honestly thought this was a sarcastic post but then I got to the end and realised it wasn't. **** me.

How do you measure the performance of the opposition when you've just railed them for 45 minutes? This is just reluctance for whatever reason to give full credit to the team, manager or whoever. When that's said, it's always just to get out of acknowledging a good win. Nobody was saying before the game "Oh I hope Kane and Son have blinders so we can beat a really good Sp**s performance...". What does that even mean? 🤣
Bruh, I’ve been Arteta out but I call it as I see it. Just the other day I was arguing that now he’s got his players he deserves one final chance.

I enjoyed the game and the goals as they went in but now the game is done I’m over that. You can enjoy today, more power to you, but I’m thinking long term.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That’s all I’m trying to say, I’m more optimistic than most when I truly get involved so I’m just playing it cool for now. Call it self preservation.

You don’t have to agree with me but I’m not going to pretend that Sp**s aren’t one of the worst teams in the league rn. This is Chelsea and West Brom all over again, seems like every big Mikel win has an asterisk near it. It’s not like we created loads of chances either.
E5-ZWIW7-WUAQTh0-K.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now everything look back to track mikel need to keep getting wins and results i don't care about performance much our position as club currently not demand that but we need to get back to top 6 and after we can talk about playing sexy football for 75 minutes. For me football nowadays all about results the league is tough you won't outplay every team is near impossible its not like 10-15 years ago when there are like 5-6 good teams nowadays even Brentford you won't outplay them. So yeah mikel more 3 points please let's keep the winning run and confidence growing.

Top Bottom