• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The mods had to double his salary and give him trusted status to keep him at AM :lol:

A little birdie told me the mods got him a private helicopter to transport him between the Wanda Metropolitano and the carpet for match days.

His request to replace the carpet with St James' Park has been refused, so he’s going on strike to force a move.

#FreeRex

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That’s predicting 21 goals for us in the whole season lmao.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
That's a stupid table which has been debunked in 1 game week. It predicts 0 wins at home for Southampton :lol: however bad they are, that won't happen and they just won this week vs leeds

amigo

We all remember what Liverpool looked like with a season of no European football.

We don’t look like a European team enjoying a season off, we simply look like a team that has no business being in Europe. That’s worrying.
I don't remember, please remind me!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really p!ssed that United lost to Leicester. Ole's going and Potter'll be snapped up before Arteta gets the boot. 😭

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Super-Computer" ...probably just a ****ty FM save.

I will happily bet that Arsenal will score over 21 league goals this season, anyone want to bet we won't?

Winner gets to become a Newcastle fan.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

"Super-Computer" ...probably just a ****ty FM save.

I will happily bet that Arsenal will score over 21 league goals this season, anyone want to bet we won't?

Winner gets to become a Newcastle fan.

Actually surprised that nobody has mentioned who is sitting in 4th spot.

o_O

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't remember, please remind me!
Liverpool 2013-14
2nd place. 84 points 101 goals scored 50 conceded.

Liverpool 2016-17
4th place. 76 points 78 goals scored 42 conceded.

That’s what you should expect from a team good enough to be in Europe who don’t have to worry about rotation, injuries and have more preparation time than most teams. I’ve left out Chelsea who simply went and won the league without European distractions.

What are we set to do? On track for mid table, 55 points, 27 goals scored and 50 goals conceded. Very simple analysis but that is still horrible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool 2013-14
2nd place. 84 points 101 goals scored 50 conceded.

Liverpool 2016-17
4th place. 76 points 78 goals scored 42 conceded.

That’s what you should expect from a team good enough to be in Europe who don’t have to worry about rotation, injuries and have more preparation time than most teams. I’ve left out Chelsea who simply went and won the league without European distractions.

What are we set to do? On track for mid table, 55 points, 27 goals scored and 50 goals conceded. Very simple analysis but that is still horrible.

Liverpool had a defence of Johnson-Sakho-Skrtel-Flannagan with Mignolet in goals and Gerrard as a defensive midfielder too. Meanwhile Arteta has his own defence, keeper and midfielders like Partey and Lokonga he brought to the club himself. Only thing we lack perhaps is a world class players like Suarez up front but we've got more than enough in that regard.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom