• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was really praising Newcastle's draw v Brentford...you absolutely have to be worried about the team that are bottom of the league and with no wins this season, tbf.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Did you watch The Invincibles documentary? Wenger looks like someone who freaking hates Arsenal right now and wants nothing to do with us. He is clearly super bitter over how he left the club and thinks he is entitled to be dictator in Arsenal for life. Due to how he could have left us and become Madrid manager instead. Either way I doubt he will quit his FIFA job which he seems to enjoy a lot to become Arteta's underling.
I appreciate absolutely everything Wenger did but surely it was his choice to turn down the Madrid job? Additionally Madrid have had four managers since Wenger left his post at Arsenal, so there have been multiple opportunities to right that wrong.

Maybe he’s angry at himself.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
2 years this fraud has had. 100+ million worth of players brought and buying out senior player contracts because he's scared of mutiny from them.
We have no identity, has a heavy PR team backing him yet turned a 20+ goal a season striker in auba into yaya sanogo. Still getting slapped up by the top six. End the process, farteta OUT

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Judging by most the posts on here recently you'd think we were in the lower mid table / relegation places, not 5th.

Valuing predictive data over actual real life results etc.

We've lost one game in eleven. Things aren't as bad as people on here want to make out.

Arteta talks up our next opponents Newcastle. Causes outrage on here. Or you know, he's doing his job and trying to stop his players getting complacent when coming up against a poor side.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Judging by most the posts on here recently you'd think we were in the lower mid table / relegation places, not 5th.

We've lost one game in eleven. Things aren't as bad as people on here want to make out.

Arteta talks up our next opponents Newcastle. Causes outrage on here. Or you know, he's doing his job and trying to stop his players getting complacent when coming up against a poor side.

We, unlike you, will not allow ourselves to be fooled by a "good" run where the football is disgusting and unsustainable again.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We haven’t lost 1 game in 11, we’ve lost 4 games in 12 and have a GD of -4, only scored 3 clean goals from open play. There’s real life data. Things aren’t as good as you’re trying to make out.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

We haven’t lost 1 game in 11, we’ve lost 4 games in 12 and have a GD of -4, only scored 3 clean goals from open play. There’s real life data. Things aren’t as good as you’re trying to make out.

I'm not trying to say everything's great.

We've lost one game in 11 in all competitions. It's not been a bad run results wise.

GD, number of goals from open play etc you might think that's predictive that we've been on a lucky streak and it's unsustainable and you may very well be right.

At this moment though we're in 5th place. I'm not saying that's amazing but it's far from calamitous too.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I'm not trying to say everything's great.

We've lost one game in 11 in all competitions. It's not been a bad run results wise.

GD, number of goals from open play etc you might think that's predictive that we've been on a lucky streak and it's unsustainable and you may very well be right.

At this moment though we're in 5th place. I'm not saying that's amazing but it's far from calamitous too.
You’re trying to do what you’re accusing others of doing. We‘ve only lost 1 game in 11 if you ignore the other games we’ve lost. I’m not saying anything’s predictive, just quoted real data.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

You’re trying to do what you’re accusing others of doing. We‘ve only lost 1 game in 11 if you ignore the other games we’ve lost. I’m not saying anything’s predictive, just quoted real data.

Okay, we've lost 4 in 15 in total this season. My point wasn't to ignore anything. I was purely pointing out we'd been on a pretty nice run of results after that terrible start to the season and the hysteria regarding Arteta was over the top.

We're in 5th place in the league. That's a fact and our ultimate league position is going to be 100% determined by on field results. Not GD, or heat maps or xG.

You may believe those things are good indicators of how things will go in the future or point towards us having been lucky and that's fine.

When / if results turn bad again then I'll be getting on Arteta's back, but not before.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
To me it doesn’t really matter that we create much as long as we put away the chances we get. Up mikels red army

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Okay, we've lost 4 in 15 in total this season. My point wasn't to ignore anything. I was purely pointing out we'd been on a pretty nice run of results after that terrible start to the season and the hysteria regarding Arteta was over the top.

We're in 5th place in the league. That's a fact and our ultimate league position is going to be 100% determined by on field results. Not GD, or heat maps or xG.

You may believe those things are good indicators of how things will go in the future or point towards us having been lucky and that's fine.

When / if results turn bad again then I'll be getting on Arteta's back, but not before.
We’re all different bro, but I’ll support Tets when I see that either he can use his defensive tactics to keep out a decent team, or he can create goals from open play in a concerted attack. At the moment he can’t do either.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Unai went on a bigger run and still got sacked, everything is worse under Tets and the PR machine still goes on. Look at Ole, Tets is next! Some of you need to wake up ffs!
The reason why Unai ultimately got sacked was they he had completely lost the dressing room. Players were going to Freddie to understand what Unai was trying to get across. At the end they just gave up and laughed and ****ed around. Not really Emery's fault, he's a good egg, but he was felled by his lack of English which impacted the results. It certainly didn't help that he was the first manager after the biggest legend in the club's history.

Top Bottom