• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Willian discussion is pointless, since the real reason we're 10th is because of Xhaka-Mari-Holding-Chambers back four, mate. You're using the old goal posts!

The real reason you're 10th:

Average players
Bad luck
Red cards
Low confidence because of bad results
Some mistakes from the manager

In the Arteta haters mind, it's only because of Arteta and nothing else.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
FInd it funny we're now onto the "stop abusing the manager" excuses, specially given it's coming from the who's who of abusive posters.

El Duderino

The real reason you're 10th:

Average players
Bad luck
Red cards
Low confidence because of bad results
Some mistakes from the manager

In the Arteta haters mind, it's only because of Arteta and nothing else.

It's not some mistakes, though. You don't get to sit 10th for most of the season by luck.

That's called consistency and the buck stops with the manager.

UnbiasedNeutral

It's not some mistakes, though. You don't get to sit 10th for most of the season by luck.

When the difference between 10th and 4th is 12 points, or 4 wins, it can definitely be explained away by some bad luck.

El Duderino

When the difference between 10th and 4th is 12 points, or 4 wins, it can definitely be explained away by some bad luck.

It can't when you're never managing more than 3 wins in a row. The fact that we never managed a run of results and people got false dawned on by the Chelsea game tells you as much.

Underlying stats have mostly backed that up during the season, although they did get a bit better later on.

You can't keep chalking it up to bad luck. Every team gets VAR'd. Every team has individual mistakes, but when they happen consistently, it's because the manager is not getting the balance right.

Every great manager is able to get teams to be better than the sum of its parts, Arteta has had the opposite effect on ours. That alone is a huge red flag for me.

UnbiasedNeutral

It can't when you're never managing more than 3 wins in a row. The fact that we never managed a run of results and people got false dawned on by the Chelsea game tells you as much.

Underlying stats have mostly backed that up during the season, although they did get a bit better later on.

You can't keep chalking it up to bad luck. Every team gets VAR'd. Every team has individual mistakes, but when they happen consistently, it's because the manager is not getting the balance right.

Every great manager is able to get teams to be better than the sum of its parts, Arteta has had the opposite effect on ours. That alone is a huge red flag for me.

Arsenal have had the worst luck with VAR this season. They've also had 4 red cards which have majorly affected results in games. It's hard to build up much confidence or a head of steam when you're on the wrong end of so many unfortunate situations.

Kav

Established Member

You are wasting your time talk to them. Arteta fans don’t believe in accountability. They think everything good that happens to Arsenal is because of Arteta and anything negative is the fault of the players and match officials.

For them consistency is a concept too difficult to understand.

mirrorstare

that Athletic piece was way too funny

We might be playing the worst football this club has seen in decades but hey, the chef megged a player and we have a wheel of fortune!

As valuable as a top class workplace environment can be, if the skill isn't there it's still worthless, unfortunately for Arteta. The result is this dire situation we feared for a very very long time under Wenger, players are perfectly happy to be mediocre.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Our weak ass players bullied Emery out because he was too nice but lack the balls to even question Arteta.

Top Bottom