• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We struggled against Norwich, Chelsea put 7 past them. Wonder what that tells us. Mikel is a roller coaster ride.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Very happy in Marseille, Mattéo Guendouzi wants to last at OM. Its purchase option of about €11m will be lifted automatically at the end of the season. He will then be linked to the club until 2025.

Have to give massive credit to Sampaoli and his management skills for the way he's managed him. He's now a guaranteed starter and considered a leader at the biggest club in France after only a few months with them and getting called up to the French national side. At that price it's a real coup too. It's the sign of a great manager to be able to manage difficult personalities and set aside your ego. Fair play Jorge!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Very happy in Marseille, Mattéo Guendouzi wants to last at OM. Its purchase option of about €11m will be lifted automatically at the end of the season. He will then be linked to the club until 2025.
I mean why would he want to come back here when the manager chose an oil tanker over him

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He will not be coming back, regardless.

Rightly so in my opinion. Probably the best thing Arteta has done with the squad is banish the malcontents and trouble makers.

Hearing ESR talk after the Villa match and it was apparent from the things he said that the squad was in a really positive mindset and pulling together as a unit.

IstraBalagina

Have to give massive credit to Sampaoli and his management skills for the way he's managed him. He's now a guaranteed starter and considered a leader at the biggest club in France after only a few months with them and getting called up to the French national side. At that price it's a real coup too. It's the sign of a great manager to be able to manage difficult personalities and set aside your ego. Fair play Jorge!
They're still a rubbish team and Guendouzi is an average footballer

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would cost a lot more than €11m to buy Guendouzi right now, they've really fleeced us on that one. Longoria is a highly rated DoF that they've got.

Still a shame it didn't work out here for him, to much of a personality for Arteta to handle I think, but he's done really well out of it being back in the national squad already. Good luck to him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They're 4th, only a point off 2nd and average footballers don't get made captain and called up to their nation, especially a nation which has such a wide range of talent to choose from.

But don't allow me to disrupt your coping mechanism.
To make him captain at that 22, they must rate him as a future leader rather than a problem to be solved, like Arteta made him out to be.

Tir Na Nog

To make him captain at that 22, they must rate him as a future leader rather than a problem to be solved, like Arteta made him out to be.

Weird how two managers can view the same player completely differently. But also Deschamps calls him up and Emery was a massive fan and had him as a starter toward the end of his reign but Arteta just didn't see it with him and froze him out completely. Who knows who was right?

IstraBalagina

They're 4th, only a point off 2nd and average footballers don't get made captain and called up to their nation, especially a nation which has such a wide range of talent to choose from.

But don't allow me to disrupt your coping mechanism.
Lol. You like his hair I guess.
Ligue 1 is not a good indication anyway, I've seen his performances here at Arsenal, very average.

Tir Na Nog

Answer the question or stop chatting rubbish

Why would I answer someone just accusing me of chatting rubbish and saying I only like a player because of his hair? I'm not really one to do things on the terms of other people so just for that I won't answer until you answer mine.

IstraBalagina

Why would I answer someone just accusing me of chatting rubbish and saying I only like a player because of his hair? I'm not really one to do things on the terms of other people so just for that I won't answer until you answer mine.
Fair enough, he was amazing at Arsenal. Just unbelievable, wow so good.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom