• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He wins the majority of his headers actually (seriously you’d be surprised if you saw the numbers).

I wouldn’t want to see it though that ship has long sailed. Playing him behind Auba though, Emery had the right idea.

Football needs to stop rating strikers on how they press, and defenders on their ability to start attacks...that's ass backwards, tbh.

Needs to go back to the old days...were CBs are constantly smashing the ball out of the stadium when under no pressure (preferably while drunk and also getting in a cheeky elbow on the oppo striker) while Thierry Henry picks up the ball and runs past 3-4 players every game, but ask him to "pressure" Richard Dunne when he's on the ball and he will rightly slap you for wasting his time and energy.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I have defended him but his lineups are poor and his substitutions as well. He should of pulled Auba and never played Mo. Don’t know why he doesn’t play Pepe and Laca after we fall behind at least before Eddie. One guy lost us this match and it was Arteta.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I have defended him but his lineups are poor and his substitutions as well. He should of pulled Auba and never played Mo. Don’t know why he doesn’t play Pepe and Laca after we fall behind at least before Eddie. One guy lost us this match and it was Arteta.
Hi Hairspray

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Football needs to stop rating strikers on how they press, and defenders on their ability to start attacks...that's ass backwards, tbh.

Needs to go back to the old days...were CBs are constantly smashing the ball out of the stadium when under no pressure (preferably while drunk and also getting in a cheeky elbow on the oppo striker) while Thierry Henry picks up the ball and runs past 3-4 players every game, but ask him to "pressure" Richard Dunne when he's on the ball and he will rightly slap you for wasting his time and energy.

Isn’t that what I was prioritising when I said Ben White should be dropped? I want him out of the team as Tomiyasu can defend better, not too fussed about this playing out of the back.

To some, it might sound like I have an agenda against Ben White but I didn’t even want us to sign him and he hasn’t really done anything to prove me wrong so far.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

He's just saying things for the sake of it now. Captain means should never be taken off?

It's more to do with the fact that he is our best goal scorer and if you're trying to win a game you keep him on along Lacazette instead of bringing a striker that's leaving for free and played 5 minutes of premier league until this March in Nketiah.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah tbf with 15 mins left and our options on the bench there was nothing to gain from subbing Auba that was just frustration/emotional from Arteta.

A goal is more likely to be scored in the dying moments anyways and Auba doesn’t need to play well to score. I didn’t see the point, but Arteta did this last season too.

El Duderino

@Macho hownlong until "play all the kids" pops up again?

Gabi as a striker, Balogun loan will be denied, as will Nketiah and a chance to get some money there.

El Duderino

As I've said, he has a ceiling and I think we've seen it.

He'll 100% get jammy results even if he saves Rafas Everton career. The fixture list is enough that even with AFCON, boxing day matches and injuries, he'll get enough results to keep him at the helm.

Teta at the wheel, innit

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would be peak Arsenal to finally sack him now that Ralf is at United.
Meh, he’s winning and losing the matches he’s supposed to really he’s the furthest away from a sacking since the FA Cup win now.

He’s done more than enough to get his 200 mil shopping spree for forwards this summer.

The results on paper are actually good, just a shame it’s done in the crappiest, luckiest ways possible every week. When that ESR goal went in I was certain we’d win, actually very surprised we didn’t even draw.

Reactions: Kav

El Duderino

Meh, he’s winning and losing the matches he’s supposed to really he’s the furthest away from a sacking since the FA Cup win now.

He’s done more than enough to get his 200 mil shopping spree for forwards this summer.

The results on paper are actually good, just a shame it’s done in the crappiest, luckiest ways possible every week. When that ESR goal went in I was certain we’d win, actually very surprised we didn’t even draw.

Nah, when the equalized I knew the game was theirs.

The pressure they were putting out its something that we've seen all season. Its the same thing we saw at Palace et. al. If you're strikers are on point we will let one in of you knock hard enough.

Good thing for Arteta that most strikers in the league are cack.

mirrorstares

Shame people are trying to deflect Henry's valid criticism as him being jealous of Arteta when he's only pointing out the obvious, you won't get anywhere with **** football in the long run. Who cares if we're 5th right now, the way we're playing only tells us that we're done for the moment our rivals recover their form or solve their issues, and most of them have already acted to do so.

According to a lot of fans here and on other places our plan to react to these issues should be downgrading on Auba and letting Martinelli run aimlessly for a couple of matches while we wonder why things still don't improve.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
My target for Mikel at the start of the season was to be around top 6 by November end (to give him the full season) and we are here with a small chance of top 4. Given how the league is looking now, I want us to give a close fight for top 4 till the last game and do not finish below 6. If he does that, I'm good with him for another summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom