• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
My target for Mikel at the start of the season was to be around top 6 by November end (to give him the full season) and we are here with a small chance of top 4. Given how the league is looking now, I want us to give a close fight for top 4 till the last game and do not finish below 6. If he does that, I'm good with him for another summer.
If we don't get top 4 with no European football and the investment that has been made, what's the friggin point. I hope our board doesn't pull a South Gate an extend his contract because of a Europa League position - laughable.

mirrorstares

Funnily enough we're doing worse if you compare our results so far vs last season.

mqdu92p3h7381.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Who is spinning it.. All of us lamenting his line up + subs... Bad day for him... And as you said this is really much worse than anfield.

Oh, just wait, the articles are coming.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I know I sound like a broken record but how much longer until he gets the sack FFS. This guy ain't it and you can claim he's still building his team or he still needs time but I don't think we have any identity and imo he has had long enough. Knowing our board they will keep him on because he will get some dodgy results here and there and we will probably finish 6-7th and they will be happy with it. On paper when we win it looks great but if you legit watch our games, do you actually think we played well? Come on guys, we are Arsenal! We deserve better and we need a manager who can bring the best out in our players and Mikel isn't that manager. We missed the change on Ralf BIG TIME and now you look around and think who the hell is left for us? Maybe Ten Haag?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Look at these ****ing shills. “Bumps in the road” being defeats in any game against a team with half decent attacking players. The bollocks they were spouting in Sky the other week flowing through their Twitter fingertips.

Artetasexuals circlejerking each other after another defeat?
Name a more iconic duo.

Legend14

Established Member
Said earlier by someone, I agree we are better organized, but we are horrible offensively and there is always some decision Arteta makes that is a head scratcher and difference maker.

Can anyone explain why he took his foot off the gas after we scored? Was he intending to hold on to the 1-0 lead for 78 minutes?

This is Arteta’s ceiling. Evidence is clear and convincing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some of us were saying this was all gonna catch up on us soon and the way we were playing isn't sustainable. And it seems like that's happened.

That being said we have several games coming up we should be winning. We should be getting maximum points from now until new year. If we do that I might forgive this one, but every time we face a tough test we fail. Let's not forget we couldn't even bear Brighton and folk tried to spin it into a positive.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
When Arteta does well you give him the credit. But when he ****s it up, like he did tonight, then he deserves the ****ing stick.

Absolute joke performance tonight. This game wasnt a guaranteed three points, but it was clear to see that they were there for the taking.

Tonight was worse than the Liverpool result, there is no way to spin this ****.

I am so glad I went to bed before half time, I dislike the man enough as it is, do not need any more fuel to my fire. :lol:. At least now I can pretend Ronaldo used his super powers.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

said we conceded the first when we were in full control.....this mofo says the most ridiculous stuff in post matches and none of this useless british media calls him out.

Top Bottom