• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think after two 8th finishes he knew this season was gonna be the one he had to deliver and to buy himself he purposely bought young inexperienced players and now argues they have the youngest team and need time.
Youth is no excusefor blanking against the worst team in the league at home, especially since only a robbery by the refs prevented that same youth from beating City. At some point he'll have to go. If there's one thing I know about wealthy people like the Kroenkes, it's that you can't keep ripping them off. Eventually they get wise to it and they react. Unless Josh is completely braindead, the alarm bells have to be going off now. The LA Rams are on the ascent, so he's got a picture of what good coaching and a competitive roster look like. The chuckle brothers will have to show something soon.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yep. His comments when we signed Mari/Cedric/Willian were "we need experience in certain positions". That went tits up and now we are youth fc, which for the record is the way to go, it's just disingenuous from Arteta.
yeah he mentions it a lot about how young we are, like he came to a really young team and his hands are tight. Funny thing is he will continue the same way in the summer and use the we need time as we are young team even next season. I honestly dont care for this season. My only fear is he will get a new contract which would be absolute insult. But I expect the club next few weeks to go on their usual pr campaign about how much arteta has changed and the mess we were before him. He came to a team that finished 5th and went to europa league final and took them backwards after spending close to 200 million

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
yeah he mentions it a lot about how young we are, like he came to a really young team and his hands are tight. Funny thing is he will continue the same way in the summer and use the we need time as we are young team even next season. I honestly dont care for this season. My only fear is he will get a new contract which would be absolute insult. But I expect the club next few weeks to go on their usual pr campaign about how much arteta has changed and the mess we were before him. He came to a team that finished 5th and went to europa league final and took them backwards after spending close to 200 million
They have started it already. I read an article saying Arsenal is urged to give him a new contract for preventing him going to City when Pep leaves. I was like wtf!!! Like he were any good to go City.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think after two 8th finishes he knew this season was gonna be the one he had to deliver and to buy himself he purposely bought young inexperienced players and now argues they have the youngest team and need time.
The players need time but the coach needs to deliver mow. Its up to him to deliver results.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They have started it already. I read an article saying Arsenal is urged to give him a new contract for preventing him going to City when Pep leaves. I was like wtf!!! Like he were any good to go City.
well they cant go with his results impressing anyone. so they going with city is eyeing him because he left such an impression lining the cones in training over there

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All I know is if we don’t sign a new quality striker. The club has to override him in the Auba situation and reinstate him in the squad. We can’t let one mans ego weaken the team. We still gonna pay Auba 300k and rather use nketiah than Auba when we need goals

Latest posts

Top Bottom