Mikel Arteta: Miktoria Concordia Crexit

Jakarta

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Jakarta

@Trilly

Bun @al-Ustaadh and co's trust the process stuff...got me thinking I'm bi-polar with all this flip flopping when we put in 1/2 good performances.

I'm showing my cards and joining team sauce...we need a suave relatable guy who can deal with humans.

A Godfather like this guy
Carlo Ancelotti Football GIF by DAZN

Or the real boss

confused patrick vieira GIF by NYCFC

Btw looking at hindsight after Wenger left we should've really gone with someone classy with a steady hand like Ancelotti who was easily attainable at the time.

berric

Established Member
Still trying to fathom the reasons for his trip to USA.

Can't be begging for funds as we were already prepared to go all in on Vlahovic.

It could be either discussing a new contract or setting up expectations for the remainder of the season given we dropped out of all competitions in two weeks.

Think it's the former honestly. He's super comfortable here.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Still trying to fathom the reasons for his trip to USA.

Can't be begging for funds as we were already prepared to go all in on Vlahovic.

It could be either discussing a new contract or setting up expectations for the remainder of the season given we dropped out of all competitions in two weeks.

Think it's the former honestly. He's super comfortable here.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is partly due to the Amazon doc.

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
Ah yeah might be. Jesus, I always forget this season will be forever documented in the form of streamable content.

Expect it to be a celebration of Arteta's brilliance. Will they even be able to interview Auba now? Doubt it.

Fabregasm

The last 5 games sorta convinced me when the team "clicked" is likely to be always temporary. The most default form under Arteta is the sideway and backward passing and mindless spamming of crosses to weak aerial forwards which at most produces 1-2 clear chances per game and we hold our hand in the face when it's missed.

Just prepping myself with disappointments so it doesn't hurt at the end of the day.

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Arteta
Trusted ⭐
This guy doesnt have the pull he believe he has. We have signed one "top player" with him as manager and that one turned out to be a fraud.
Why would any top player join Arsenal let alone Arsenal under Mikel?

That’s not even shade, that’s just being realistic. Our market is basically guys who are trying to make a name for themselves now.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts