• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Can't take you seriously when you're twerking for Wenger with these excuses. Let's go down a list of crap we've brought in because of penny pinching nonsense that has permeated the club for years now. Joel Campbell, Lucas Perez, Kim Brokeback Mountain Kallstrom, Benayoun, Mustafi, El Neny, Gervinho, Squillaci, Andre Santos, etc etc - to today with Cedric, Mari, Frodo Runarsson, etc.

This is the rot that I'm talking about. The club has tried to get cute papering over the cracks with either cheap bandaids and/or Money Ball type of stats that can do a job (buying StatsDNA and then signing bums from the service) rather than covering positions with actual quality. The managers change yet the club continues to do this nonsense.

Just look at who's backing your posts. @GDeep™ has come out of retirement in horrid form, @dka1 who just likes anything negative coming my direction, @Kav who follows me around giving me red cards, and I won't tag them yet but certain others will likely show up (a taxi driver and a certain Korean dictator). It actually makes me feel confident knowing I'm on the opposite side of the gimps.
You need to pipe down, you’ve always been a terrible poster with terrible knowledge and opinions.

You’re just a passive aggressive little bum.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You need to pipe down, you’ve always been a terrible poster with terrible knowledge and opinions.

You’re just a passive aggressive little ***.
EmGVGuBW0AIcZWE.jpg

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

@dka1 who just likes anything negative coming my direction

Naa it's not that, it's because what you post is genuinely god awful trash.

I did at one point remove you from my ignore list, but (and I'm not joking here) I had to put you back on it shortly afterwards because your posts are unbearably bad.

Plus other people have agreed with his post too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Can't take you seriously when you're twerking for Wenger with these excuses. Let's go down a list of crap we've brought in because of penny pinching nonsense that has permeated the club for years now. Joel Campbell, Lucas Perez, Kim Brokeback Mountain Kallstrom, Benayoun, Mustafi, El Neny, Gervinho, Squillaci, Andre Santos, etc etc - to today with Cedric, Mari, Frodo Runarsson, etc.

This is the rot that I'm talking about. The club has tried to get cute papering over the cracks with either cheap bandaids and/or Money Ball type of stats that can do a job (buying StatsDNA and then signing bums from the service) rather than covering positions with actual quality. The managers change yet the club continues to do this nonsense.

Just look at who's backing your posts. @GDeep™ has come out of retirement in horrid form, @dka1 who just likes anything negative coming my direction, @Kav who follows me around giving me red cards, and I won't tag them yet but certain others will likely show up (a taxi driver and a certain Korean dictator). It actually makes me feel confident knowing I'm on the opposite side of the gimps.
You're genuinely one of the worst posters in this forum I'm not even joking. You just patrol around taking potshot at posters who don't like Arteta or attack any Arteta critic the moment we beat any championship team.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You're genuinely one of the worst posters in this forum I'm not even joking. You just patrol around taking potshot at posters who don't like Arteta or attack any Arteta critic the moment we beat any championship team.
I don't care if you dislike Arteta. I've already said this multiple times.

Why so many pages? I don't get it. He won't be sacked just because you write more posts about it... It's the same every time, page after page.

For owners, Arteta has met the targets this season I think. Lowering the wage bill and getting into Europe. Shame with top4, but it seems the manager and owners are on the same page here.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

Don’t blame Wemger for penny pinching. Blame Gazidis and the club for not spending.

Reactions: Kav

Latest posts+

Top Bottom