Mikel Arteta: Miktoria Concordia Crexit

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
That kid is the one who is actually his. Poor them when they could have been wearing City title winning shirts.

I wonder if kids get a say in this, tbh?

If my dad was the manager of Chelsea...and wanted me to walk around The Bridge at the end of the season, wearing a Chelsea shirt, when I was 10.

I couldn't tell him to **** off quick enough :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Yeah it’s but if everything and him yelling on the sideline confusing players. Jack of all trades. I’m not optimistic about the future

christina ricci thad powell GIF

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
4 teams getting in the Champions League is probably too much, nevermind 5 from the league positions alone.

They are just devaluing the competition more than anything, by letting loads of teams qualify.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I wonder if kids get a say in this, tbh?

If my dad was the manager of Chelsea...and wanted me to walk around The Bridge at the end of the season, wearing a Chelsea shirt, when I was 10.

I couldn't tell him to **** off quick enough :lol:
The Arteta kids are good little yes boys whereas Troy Deeney's son is a true Gunner who trolls his own father. Cojones.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts