• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Might pretend to be a New World Outer for a year or two then reveal myself at a later date

VK3w8L.gif

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Allow me to explain in a way comprehensible to a jejune naive soul like yourself: that was the point, dumbass. To enjoy the forum without the misery of watching our games.
Yes, enjoying the match day thread to complain and have others read your negativity while not watching said matches - completely normal behavior.

the-big-lebowski-dude.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Allow me to explain in a way comprehensible to a jejune naive soul like yourself: that was the point, dumbass. To enjoy the forum without the misery of watching our games.

Jejune managed to lull us into a sense of elegance before Thor's hammer dropped with dumbass!

I smell an A-M classic in the making :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Sweetie, I doubt you would recognize normal if it moved into your house and cooked you dinner every night.
I can't give you a bouquet of a dozen red flags when you already have them on your mantle.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

@grange the battering you're taking on behalf of Mikel had better be worth it. If Mikel fails next season all this bullet you're taking for him will be for nothing.
What battering? :lol: It's almost 4pm here. I'm still working. Just picked my kid up from school. This is child's play.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom