• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think a guy who threw a tantrum over transfers and quit a few days into pre-season training is capable of anything tbh.
He’s getting everything he wants at Sp**s though, can’t see him walking away from Kano, Sonny had Richy.

100% finishing above Arsenal.

I’ll bet anyone on the above too.

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He’s getting everything he wants at Sp**s though, can’t see him walking away from Kano, ***** had Richy.

100% finishing above Arsenal.

I’ll bet anyone on the above too.

Is there anything Sp**s related you're not going to gnosh off these days?

Better players, better manager, better signings etc Just waiting for you to say they've got a better mascot than us 😂

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If you're serious then the proceeds should go to supporting @A__G and his work modding here.

@Yousif Arsenal and his affiliation with Vinai has left poor AG in the mud, @Yousif Arsenal just shilling Arteta & Vinai while AG pulling all the weight.
So unfair.
This is a serious bet. $200 is currently worth 165.22 British pounds. That's what I'll pay if the recession hits later this year or next and if I lose. :lol:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
For some reason, I think Arteta will somehow pull it out of the bag just how he’s been riding his luck since he’s been here.

Not even sure if Tuchel will last the season if I’m being honest. Ten Hag has a lot to fix too as the whole place is poisonous, hard to make that change in 12 months.
About your second part, Tuchel won't finish top 4. Either out of it or the sack just like you said, probs the sack knowing how Chelsea works or used to

Kav

Established Member
If you're serious then the proceeds should go to supporting @A__G and his work modding here.

@Yousif Arsenal and his affiliation with Vinai has left poor AG in the mud, @Yousif Arsenal just shilling Arteta & Vinai while AG pulling all the weight.
So unfair.
If we get top 3 at the end of the season I Will put £100 into an account for @albakos or @A__G to use on for their work on A-M.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Based on this can we agree to Arteta having a successful season if he finished top 4?
we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom