• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Just saying, the forum had zero notices about anything under Wenger. It shows that a manager who respects women inspires all of North London and everyone in it to respect women.
Wenger had a very public cheating affair/scandal..

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Just saying, the forum had zero notices about anything under Wenger. It shows that a manager who respects women inspires all of North London and everyone in it to respect women.

We failed Wenger, he told us to take care of the values of the club before his farewell

Few years later and we spend like an oil club, are proud of our players diving around and our formerly renowned ethos and culture are now a mod edit. What a disaster.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We failed Wenger, he told us to take care of the values of the club before his farewell

Few years later and we spend like an oil club, are proud of our players diving around and our formerly renowned ethos and culture are now a mod edit. What a disaster.
Yup, everything is Arteta's fault. It's time to go.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Hope he gives a fair chance to the new players to integrate into the lineup.

Quite honestly, I don't trust the back 4 nor the midfield. Also upfront too.

Hopefully it is merit based selection, and not just his favorites or not losing face.

I just can't picture at no point in his career Ben White being better than Saliba - just don't see it.
He needs to play 2 mobile playmakers (Saka & Vieira) in central midfield with a defensive midfielder that does the dirty work to maintain possession (Not Xhaka).

------------------Ramsdale--------------------
----Tomiyasu---Saliba----Gabriel------New Leftback/Ben White
--------------------Defensive Midfielder-------------------------
---------------Saka---------Vieira/Ødegaard (who has more energy)------------
-------------------Smith Rowe-------Nketiah/Jesus-----Martinelli

I hope Jesus proves his price tag, but I won't be mad if Nketiah surpasses him either :)

We cannot dump Smith Rowe - he's a goalscorer.

With the giant defenders we have, we should be playing in the opposition half.

I like Ødegaard, but he is not consistent. I don't want him to be chosen captain as he goes missing in big games. He's no Fabregas, but certainly is a very good player no doubt.

Saka needs to be moved to playmake role - central midfield. He's quick, he can create, and he can score goals still bombing from CM ala Kaka. He's the one player in our side that we can move to any position except for Goalkeeper/Center Backs - and he'd be probably better than current option.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

True, but as much as I would love to, right now I doubt we can blame this latest mess on Arteta.

Give me time and I'll find a way :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"I was pretty sure I would come to Arsenal. But after I talked to Mikel, I was 100 per cent sure"

giphy.gif

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Hope he gives a fair chance to the new players to integrate into the lineup.

Quite honestly, I don't trust the back 4 nor the midfield. Also upfront too.

Hopefully it is merit based selection, and not just his favorites or not losing face.

I just can't picture at no point in his career Ben White being better than Saliba - just don't see it.
He needs to play 2 mobile playmakers (Saka & Vieira) in central midfield with a defensive midfielder that does the dirty work to maintain possession (Not Xhaka).

------------------Ramsdale--------------------
----Tomiyasu---Saliba----Gabriel------New Leftback/Ben White
--------------------Defensive Midfielder-------------------------
---------------Saka---------Vieira/Ødegaard (who has more energy)------------
-------------------Smith Rowe-------Nketiah/Jesus-----Martinelli

I hope Jesus proves his price tag, but I won't be mad if Nketiah surpasses him either :)

We cannot dump Smith Rowe - he's a goalscorer.

With the giant defenders we have, we should be playing in the opposition half.

I like Ødegaard, but he is not consistent. I don't want him to be chosen captain as he goes missing in big games. He's no Fabregas, but certainly is a very good player no doubt.

Saka needs to be moved to playmake role - central midfield. He's quick, he can create, and he can score goals still bombing from CM ala Kaka. He's the one player in our side that we can move to any position except for Goalkeeper/Center Backs - and he'd be probably better than current option.
Saka and Vieira/Ødegaard as 2 of our 3 centre midfielders is never working.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think it’s worth staying in the race for a player if you really like him and think you have a chance to sign him. I’m sure the player (Lisandro) would’ve given indication that he could pick us. In the end he didn’t, but that’s the transfer game.

Wouldn’t attack Arteta or Edu for that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The CL miss out is hurting us I think, surely there would’ve been extra funding and an extra attraction for transfer targets.

Simply couldn’t understand many on here not seeing the damage done by not getting CL and looking at the positives. There were no positives.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The CL miss out is hurting us I think, surely there would’ve been extra funding and an extra attraction for transfer targets.

Simply couldn’t understand many on here not seeing the damage done by not getting CL and looking at the positives. There were no positives.
Puts huge pressure to qualify for it this season or kiss goodbye to Saka and the ‘project’.

Top Bottom