• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Arteta was always going to be an attacking minded coach having been under pep and wenger. I'll be interested to see how he'll set his team defensively and how we'll do off the ball these both we been struggling with for a while.

We need to score 3+ goals in every match because our defence is so crap.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s a lot of reasons to be optimistic if Ornstein is right about the club getting Pavón in as a goalkeeping coach btw.

He’s done good work at Brentford and he’s had a huge rep in Spain for a while. Far cry from the banter era with dinosaurs like Gerry Peyton in key roles.

Hope Leno can go Nubel or Neuer level under him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Let me say I'm shocked and highly disappointed by the lack of next-level GIFs after this appointment.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not next level but something to comfort you. <3

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There’s a lot of reasons to be optimistic if Ornstein is right about the club getting Pavón in as a goalkeeping coach btw.

He’s done good work at Brentford and he’s had a huge rep in Spain for a while. Far cry from the banter era with dinosaurs like Gerry Peyton in key roles.

Hope Leno can go Nubel or Neuer level under him.
Yeah pavon and Steve round looks like they'll be Arteta staff. Journalists say there'll be few more

Gursha

"...When we are at the Emirates and we get the crowed going, I think we are unstoppable..."

I Always watched other grounds atmosphere in jealousy... the crowed can really be the 12th man.

I was emotional when he said that... I think with all the criticism about our toxic atmosphere, all we need is just a period of domination and success to awaken our true form as a big club...

We are a sleeping giant and people realise that... thats why we still have a pull even at our darkest hours...

I really hope this works out... it just feels like it will...

But as we all know and experienced supporting this football club... its the hope that kills us... but hey... i think thats what unites us as well...

Last edited:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
They should hold the presser in a stable, or a manger. Raul, Edu and Vinai will be the three wise man and Mikel should be speaking from a man sized cradle like sweet baby Jesus. I'm crying right now. I'll cry more when I'm drunk later. We're ****ing going AGAIN!!!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom