• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That's not manure, he knows exactly what he's saying.
Translation: " If you criticise me and the way we play you are not a true Arsenal fan and you are plastic (what he calls fan), if you back me then you are a true Gooner, and exemplify all a Gooner must be (what he calls supporters.)

That's not waffling, that's classic dog whistle statement . Its right out of the Bush/Trump playbook (if you're a with us you're a true American, if you're against us then you're a snake).

This from the man whose only claim to fame is being recruited by Arsenal as a panic buy on the back of an infamous drubbing.

If he had any decency he'd die from embarrassment. But you know the saying we all love, if you've no shame, do as you will :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No way back imo.

I think that moment was last season, really...either the horror run pre Christmas, or the Europa defeat to Emery....maybe even leaving Saliba out of the Europa squad, or refusing to drop Willian for months...honestly, a ton of candidates for the point of no return from last year :lol:

At this point, Arteta has already jumped from the roof of a building, but landed on a open top truck carrying a load soft pillows or something...he probably can't believe he is still alive and managing Arsenal!

I think he knows he should have been gone ages ago, so at this point he doesn't care what he does...could see him turning up to a press day drunk soon, tbh.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I think he knows he should have been gone ages ago, so at this point he doesn't care what he does...could see him turning up to a press day drunk soon, tbh.

Hmm I disagree. By the way he talks and behaves he seems to believe he is the man for the job and just needs more time and his players (the right players) to get them playing the right football.

Could be wrong but that's the feeling I get from him, that he's fixing the perceived "mess" at Arsenal. Even his talk about culture and non-negotiables reflects that IMO.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Next time I hope Mikel can explain the difference between a football manager and Pep's personal head polisher.

giphy.gif

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes, and if you don't believe in Project Arteta it's because you don't respect the values of the club, nor do you have the knowledge to understand what's going on.

Basically he's saying supporters are sheep and do whatever the club asks of them. While fans are those who criticize and complain.

Well i'd rather be a fan than to constantly give away my money in the name of support for something I don't particularly enjoy supporting.

When was the last time Arsenal made you feel good? I can't remember but it damn sure hasn't happened while he's in charge. -___-

@American_Gooner He's such an arrogant ass isn't he.

So HairSprayGooners is a supporter while GDeep is a fan.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The only thing worth of note in that interview was that the expectation for Arteta now is to get us into CL in 2-3 years... :facepalm:
Yeah I thought we were meant to be winning th CL in this time frame based on
what he told Willan. The expectations they publicly declare will have dropped to getting back into europa league/conference over that time frame by this time next yr.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Hmm I disagree. By the way he talks and behaves he seems to believe he is the man for the job and just needs more time and his players (the right players) to get them playing the right football.

Could be wrong but that's the feeling I get from him, that he's fixing the perceived "mess" at Arsenal. Even his talk about culture and non-negotiables reflects that IMO.
He definitely had the ego coming into the job to believe this; unsure what he truly believes now after breaking so many records for the wrong reasons. You could be right however.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What a complete load of drivel. I’m a supporter and a fan but not of this mindless charlatan. The arrogance to presume that if I don’t support this brain dead project I’m not a supporter, just a fan, is mind blowingly dumb and patronising.

I supported and was a fan of Arsenal before you were born. Just fcuk off.
He is polarizing the topic and the fans...he literally is using progressive retoric tactics. You don't surprise why he is having so much problems with players. You are with me without and opinion or questioning or you are against me. The guy is literally and egocentric dictator.

Just imagine if you tell him you don't agree with him. I can imagine his face and hating you for ever.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If could go to London and get inside the stadium I would use a banner saying... We don't support mediocrity, we are fans of the invencibles.

#WeAreAllFans

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I guess this is what Arteta wanted with his dumb comments. The match going supporters, that will support Arteta even if we are relegated, attacking the rest of us.

Chaoz_Enigma

Someone mentioned the continuous lowering of standards. How low must standards be now that you can actually cite "some through passes through the middle" as an improvement. I'm sure even an amateur side attempts some through passes. Or that "chances have increased" when we have played 5 league games but have only created 3 big chances.
Chill......last season was terrible. You dont see much of passing through the middle. Its always sideways and backpass before going through the left. And when team sits deep its always gonna be donut-shaped passings. There is at least penetrations through the middle now now in the last 2 PL games and the cup game. If it gets more interesting and we win more matches i wouldnt complain.

Yes you are right standards are low now. But i am not trying to cite some through passes as a means to justify anything. I am comparing what is going on with last season's football and the first 3 shambolic league games that we have.

I am not going to be on the side of bashing arsenal nor am i going to over praise the club either. Its an observation.

"I am sure even amateur side" just starting with arguements like this....Just go to sleep kid.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom