• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its in defeat, that we get an honest look at the state of our performances.

We arent looking great results wise at the moment, this despite some encouraging in game performances. These performances are diminished by lapses in concentration, poor discipline, lack of composure from the team and poor squad management by the manager.

This is what the manager has to take responsibility for and look to rectify before its too late.

We have a good opportunity to get across the line come season's end, and then continue building the squad with higher quality players. Much like Liverpool have done and City before them in recent times.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I really have no idea what to think anymore about Arteta. I'm neither in or our. I frankly CBA what happens to him, it's weird.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It wasn't Partey's fault that Arteta couldn't man manage Guendouzi, loaned out AMN, chose not to play Holding with White at DM.

Nah man, Arteta isn't responsible for anything he's just always unlucky. Anything bad that happens is down to luck going against or refs hating us, anything good is down to his genius.

He should not be held accountable for any of the decisions he's made that has had negative consequences.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Nah man, Arteta isn't responsible for anything he's just always unlucky. Anything bad that happens is down to luck going against or refs hating us, anything good is down to his genius.

He should not be held accountable for any of the decisions he's made that has had negative consequences.

His own inability to take responsibility is a disgrace.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The board won't sack Arteta, he's their guy right now.

Only way it happens, is if we don't get back into any form of Europe for next season...the winner of the FA cup will likely come from one of the Top 6, so we have to finish below 7th, which we just won't do.

Rightly or wrongly, he has the backing of the Kroenkes, or at least seemingly from Josh...feel there could be a chance he gets sacked sometime next season, but doubt it for this one.

Potter would be absolutely superb here you imagine, but I think he will be one that gets away.. like Klopp when Arsène was here, it just won't line up for us, despite him really suiting us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I have come to a conclusion that he's an average coach and a decent cheque book manager.
This is where I’m at atm.

If the board continue to back him as they have then I can see him being a bit better than Ole. But with that same level of backing I could see some genuinely good coaches doing really good things with the club.

Because of this I can see Arteta being here for a while, he’s a decent enough coach that we’ll finish where you typically expect us to finish meaning people will point to the players rather than him for the foreseeable future.

mpower2540

The spread of the picture with White celebrating Minamino's miss in the first leg among Arsenal fans on Twitter tell us all we need to know about what kind of effect Arteta have on the fanbase. Embarrasing.
I do think we're one of the best clubs at giving ourselves a pat on the back when we haven't really done anything. The draw last week allowed us to play in a packed low block, something which we've been pretty good at under Arteta while taking away the responsibility of attacking, something we've struggled with. The Man City performance was excellent for the first 50/60 minutes but it just feels like everything needs to be perfect for us to look good.

I don't blame fans for getting invested when we show something because let's be honest we've been so starved of success recently that any positive sign we clasp onto. At the minute you just have to hope that Arteta is a guy with large backing and top players can execute his idea and that idea is good enough to have us competing for titles. That's certainly where I feel our ownership is on him right now and I'm fairly confident we'll be going big again this summer maybe even January. I'm not so sure he's earnt the right but hey if our squad gets stronger then he'll be exposed either way.

Top Bottom