• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The rest of this window will show us what our aims are this season, from the board and Arteta.

If we do bring in a new starting CF in the next week...then they do want Champions League football.

If we don't bring in anyone, or if it's just Melo...then they are happy for just Europa League.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
You know a manager is not up to it when he does not learn.. lets go back to the game against Burnley last season at the Emirates, remember that?! the exact same tactics as last season, the subs made at the same time, the same patterns of play. Arteta has not learned at all

Burnley have came to the Emirates twice and have had an easy ride both times.. they were never in threat, we played their style and right into their hands both times. Arteta has not learned a thing, the game from last season was on loop, dejavu, the only difference was Auba didn't score an own goal as he was not playing, but the game is the same, its all on loop

I remember being so frustrated that he was taking so long to make subs against Burnley last season, and he has done the exact same thing all over again. So tired of it all...
Lol what sub should he have made earlier today???

Did you see our bench?

Polar Bear

Did you see our bench?
He needed to bring Tavares on because Tierney was exhausted, he looked so tired from the start, I could see how fatigued he was. Taking Smith Rowe off was the wrong choice, he is still a dangerous player and can score/assist.. he should have been kept on. I know you are always obsessed with Arteta and defend him over anything, but yeah he doesn't learn again, not a good manager I'm afraid

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
He needed to bring Tavares on because Tierney was exhausted, he looked so tired from the start, I could see how fatigued he was. Taking Smith Rowe off was the wrong choice, he is still a dangerous player and can score/assist.. he should have been kept on. I know you are always obsessed with Arteta and defend him over anything, but yeah he doesn't learn again, not a good manager I'm afraid
Yeah I’m obsessed with arteta🙄

ESR was gassed. Simple fact is the bench was what it was and we had no other options.

Now Tavares could have saved the day when only last week people want him sold.

So you’re argument is Arteta didn’t bring on Tavares.

That’s all you’ve got.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Did you see our bench?
Saka was exhausted... Salah and Hutchinson are supposed to be very rated... Why not giving them some minutes? You know, something like Wenger had the balls to do. Tierney was doing nothing at the end, put Nuno and tell him to push and carry, he is good doing that and he could explode they were tired.

But yeah, our manager knows only like 12 players.

Makavelii

Am I correct in understanding that we just extended Arteta’s contract by 2 years?

Why didn’t we wait to see if he secured top 4 or not?
At this rate, we could still finish in 8th for the third time in a row and be desperate to get rid of him.

Is this correct or did I hear a false rumour?
If so, anyone know when that contract expires now?

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Am I correct in understanding that we just extended Arteta’s contract by 2 years?

At this rate, we could still finish in 8th for the third time in a row and be desperate to get rid of him.

You’re wrong.

Go back to bed.

tcahill

I've got two main frustrations with Arteta.

1. His determination to play 433. I genuinely think we've lost/drawn every single game we've played a lone pivot.

We actually look dangerous in a 4231. I'm no armchair manager, I don't know why it works but it does. 433 got us knocked out by Villarreal, and almost a year later it's still happening. Today one of White could have played next to Lokonga, and actually given us some play through midfield.

2. His irregularities when it comes to playing certain players. Chambers/Pepe have been banished this season. He was subbing on Nuno every game for awhile, suddenly nowhere to be seen. If we have key suspensions/injuries we need to be flexible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Failed to score in 4 matches in a row for the first time since 2005.

Arteta recordbooks.

Awful results.

In the 2005 run, I remember being so pissed over Van Persie's disallowed goal v Chelsea...Newcastle one was crap as well, just after my birthday that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Meanwhile, Stan's LA Rams with their competent executives and coach may have ended Tom Brady's career. Tick tock, Mikel. Eventually they'll put 2 and 2 together and the process will end.
You are going around as Bruce Wayne, a man that has info on legit everything... Yet you fail to realize Stan sees LA Rams as his passion and Arsenal as a passive income

SK___

You know a manager is not up to it when he does not learn.. lets go back to the game against Burnley last season at the Emirates, remember that?! the exact same tactics as last season, the subs made at the same time, the same patterns of play. Arteta has not learned at all

Burnley have came to the Emirates twice and have had an easy ride both times.. they were never in threat, we played their style and right into their hands both times. Arteta has not learned a thing, the game from last season was on loop, dejavu, the only difference was Auba didn't score an own goal as he was not playing, but the game is the same, its all on loop

I remember being so frustrated that he was taking so long to make subs against Burnley last season, and he has done the exact same thing all over again. So tired of it all...
insanity is failure then endlessly repeating the same method, subsequently thinking it’ll eventually work out… I absolutely despise this man

Mod edit: Lighten up Francis!

scytheavatar

Established Member

We are looking to extent Arteta's contract by 2 years, nothing has been confirmed yet. That said I will be surprised if we don't extent Arteta's contract very soon.

Top Bottom