• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why is it that every other poster uses the word deluded/delusional to describe those who disagree with them?

Sad the level of posting on AM these days.

Funny how you single me out because you "disagree" with me yet do not call out any others. Typical.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why is it that every other poster uses the word deluded/delusional to describe those who disagree with them?

Sad the level of posting on AM these days.
It is amazing some are saying give Arteta more time. The constant shifting of goal posts and excuse making for a manager that has regressed the team in 20 months. They keep making excuses for him as if we don’t have eyes to see that he’s **** and they’re deluded
Coach Arsenal GIF by MolaTV

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I am thinking that players are getting warned off by others not signing for Arsenal due to this dictator. Nobody wants to be on a tight leash...players want freedom to play.

Kav

Established Member
Funny how you single me out because you "disagree" with me yet do not call out any others. Typical.
I wasn’t singling you out though. It’s just an observation I have made over the last 3 months on here.

It’s become a go to word. Almost as common as the use of the word “disgrace” when posters talk about our performances during a game we lose.

Haphazard

It's not normal to offload so many players in 1 season, a good manager makes the most of what they have because you never know which out of form player comes back to form.

It's a massive red flag that any fued with the manager is so public and that player doesn't play for the club again, Like I said Arteta has major small man syndrome.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
It's not normal to offload so many players in 1 season, a good manager makes the most of what they have because you never know which out of form player comes back to form.

It's a massive red flag that any fued with the manager is so public and that player doesn't play for the club again, Like I said Arteta has major small man syndrome.
He will never learn.

Just that type of person who would rather let it all burn to ashes than accept that he's wrong. Nero-style. :D

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Mid season this clown is offloading players instead of reinforcing the squad. Ffs, how is the club offering him a new deal with all these brain dead shenanigans he's pulling?

Ellamamama

"To be a real football player, you need to be 23 years old because before you have learned your job, you can have a great game and after, sometimes an average game,"

When Chelsea won the league in 2005 the squad was also similar in age to ours.

To lower expectations because ‘the squad is young’ is just wrong.
I agree, in 10/11 the average age of our squad was 24.8 (same as this year). It's too easy of an excuse built in to set expectations lower. Bedding the team and integrating new players together? Sure, maybe. But too young? When compared to other successful teams over the years I think it's nonsense.

Tom Mix

I've sat on the fence until now but today I've voted. After this shambles of a transfer window it's top four or Arteta out. We've made it much more difficult by offloading two strikers (including our top scorer of recent years) in exchange for none while actually paying a good chunk of said top scorer's wages.

No additions other than an in-job to bring in some hick from the US so St Truiden or Munich 1860 can sign him from the Kroenkes next year and the loss of two back-up defenders and one midfielder. How that helps our cause I don't know but I expect Arteta to make this clear by qualifying for the Champions League.

If he doesn't, given we had a good summer transfer window, have been free of European commitments and were out of all the cups by the first week of January, then he can go peddle his process elsewhere.

em9999

My rainbows
I think arteta has done the right thing we only have premiership games left and our squad us big enough .. no more expensive mistakes... Let's go again in the summer .. seriously trust the process.. we are saving a million a week in wages

Latest posts+

Top Bottom