• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not quite.

If Sp**s lose to Norwich, Arteta get's his statue.

To be honest, I’d say let the season play out as expected. Keeps the entire gang around and makes for proper fights.

Think Europa is about right for us to be honest. Our stop start form, bottling key moments, with a manager learning on the job has us at the right level right now.

The only real concern for me is what we can get in the market this summer.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

To be honest, I’d say let the season play out as expected. Keeps the entire gang around and makes for proper fights.

Think Europa is about right for us to be honest. Our stop start form, bottling key moments, with a manager learning on the job has us at the right level right now.

The only real concern for me is what we can get in the market this summer.

Scraps & that's being generous.

No one wants to come & play for either Tets or be involved in the Europa League unless we're paying ridiculous money which will simply show the hypocrisy of Tets and his co-conspirators and prove it was never about reducing the wage bill but merely to oust Özil, Auba and any other players they knew wouldn't tow the party line.

I certainly hope he doesn't get backed this summer. Save the money for Vieira or Potter when he's sacked in December.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
A question I have for the Artetasexuals, if fans/pundits predictions for the team this season falling outside of top four makes this an acceptable season then what is your expectation for Arteta next season? Because I can almost guarantee fans and pundits will be predicting this team finishes outside of top four next season as well. Does that give Arteta a pass to finish 5-6th for perpetuity?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They kinda did. They acknowledged we needed a winger and something else to complete the trio alongside Auba and Laca we just couldn't afford Zaha outright. If Zaha was 23 they might have done it.

Signing young players isn't new for Arsenal, Pepe was Ben White's age when he was signed. Saliba, Martinelli and Tierney all joined in the same window (22 and under).
Pepe and Zaha are completely different players though.

They should have signed him Nkunku or Pulisic or something.

Reactions: Kav

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Apparently Gunnerblog said on some podcast that the club has lists of players to target prepared for CL, EL or no European football at all.

Imagine, spend 170m on an underachieving team that finished six points off CL footy and still make plans for the manager to sign players if you land outside of Europe again. This club is genuinely ****ing mental.
They probably think they’re being so forward thinking and clever with that as well. :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pepe and Zaha are completely different players though.
We know that now, but at the time if you were looking for a winger who dribbled, scored and had some trickery and pace Pepe would show up on most clubs scouting lists.

Zaha is a one of a kind player in modern football anyways and most likely would have been a divisive player on here. His meh numbers, age and salary along with his transfer fee we'd have very similar debates on here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Not quite.

If Sp**s lose to Norwich, Arteta get's his statue.
The sad thing is that if we get top four people will turn this Sp**s L into a massive achievement for Mikel.

They’ll ignore how he lost 5 of his last ten games when it really mattered.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The sad thing is that if we get top four people will turn this Sp**s L into a massive achievement for Mikel.

They’ll ignore how he lost 5 of his last ten games when it really mattered.
I actually don't care lol as much as people think, I even hope he gets CL next season cause in a way there's less excuses.

I know in my heart he's a fraud and even when it was difficult to speak out against him I still did.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They probably think they’re being so forward thinking and clever with that as well. :lol:
Certainly this. “OK we’re losing revenue hand over fist and spending like never before for coming an average of 7th in three seasons, but we’re grooming the next Pep Guardiola”.

Top Bottom