• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Arteta knows he's untouchable here. No manager gets an extension after 3 straight defeats in the manner we did, but yet here we are.
Arteta talked some bollocks about changing the culture when he took over. So how does getting rewarded for failure change any ****ing culture?
Banter club.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Yeah I’d say they’re just about at the same level.

Again it comes back to how you want to look at it. Either the absolute outcomes (trophies won, etc) or at the detail (football style, squad building, tactical nous, etc).

To be fair to Ole, I didn’t look at his Man United as closely, so I don’t want to conclude that he was a good or useless manager.

What I will say is that he stabilised them when needed and had them in the top four for more than a season. His 10 plus years experience kinda dilutes his abilities for me a bit, comparing him to a rookie. Again, I don’t know him well enough to be sure.
It’s not a fair comparison because Ole did much better with the same amount of money as Arteta. Ole is better than Arteta.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He always use injuries as an excuse. Who are the 6-7 players we had out?

on comparisons with Villarreal in the Europa League semi-final last year...
There are a lot of similarities, we had six or seven players out

Malky

Established Member
There won't be another elite manager we can hire mid season. We had two golden opportunities both last season and this year with Tuchel and Conte. Next year the best we can hope for is Poch if he still jobless midseason.

Might as well see the season through with him or dump him and put a temp in charge to see out the season then try for someone of Allegri or better calibre.
I'd honestly sack him for Potter at this stage.
I'd like to see what Potter could do with quality attacking players - with the exception of Bissouma, Cucurella, Lamptey and Sanchez they're a squad fit for relegation and yet he's lost less games and conceded less goals than us :lol: Granted they've scored less, but their attack is pure poverty and yet we've only taken a point from them this season.
Patrick Vieira is another I wouldn't be disapointed about replacing Lego Head with, we'd have a proper Arsenal man in charge.

Reactions: Kav

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He always use injuries as an excuse. Who are the 6-7 players we had out?

on comparisons with Villarreal in the Europa League semi-final last year...
There are a lot of similarities, we had six or seven players out

We missed 3 players (2 injuries, one suspension) against Newcastle. 2 of them are first 11 players.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
James if you're reading this I wish you nothing but the worst. 😁

It's common knowledge that all of them do. How else do you explain so many transfer targets being mentioned in the wishlist thread or other places in jest and SUDDENLY it appears as an EXCLUSIVE.

It must be @AbouCuéllar as all those essays are similar to Athletic PR fluff pieces.

Or it's maybe @samspade with dissecting every word by the ultra complex "I said, You said" method

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That would be terrible. Drippin and his gang will be back lording it over us and we’ll have to install Twitter’s 280 character rule to stop Abou writing War and Peace II.

He'll have finished with Napoleon's invasion long ago & be up to Brezhnev's Premiership :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It must be @AbouCuéllar as all those essays are similar to Athletic PR fluff pieces.

Or it's maybe @samspade with dissecting every word by the ultra complex "I said, You said" method

Nah, both Sam and Abou don't immediatly go into "Known forum albanian and website administrator, Albakos works with webdesign and runs a Arsenal forum on the side. Once called a hungarian prick by former public enemy #1 and now perma banned member HairSprayGooners, he tries to add his nuance critiscm of the manager while trying to moderate heated discussions" everytime they quote you.

It's a dead giveaway.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know what I find more cringe, the Forever Arsenal song, Super Mik or Saka & ESR tune.

My ears bleed whenever I hear them.

🤦🏽‍♂️

SPOT ON!

These stupid songs only continue to debase this once proud club!

Take a look at this away support! One of my favourite nights as a Gooner :drool:

Listen to that sound! Copenhagen was thoroughly Arsenal territory that night.

8:20 is what it's all about, a singularly rousing "1 nil to the Arsenal". None of this newly manufactured tripe!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You consider yourself a Macho Luther King or more the Macho X type?
Little children in Ukraine are crying for the oppression Macho has felt on the pages of AM. Putin/Artetasexuals are ruining the world

Top Bottom