• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
You don't seriously intend on watching that tripe, do you?

I'll only tune in if the brilliant 'we don't have the capacity' bit by @Heskey is somehow inserted during post-production after our Newcastle capitulation by a zealous gooner :lol:
I don't recall any "we don't have the capacity" bit's by myself. Which one are you referring to? :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The fanbase isnt divided anymore according to The Trashletic. Getting humiliated by Sp**s create unity i guess.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You don't seriously intend on watching that tripe, do you?

I'll only tune in if the brilliant 'we don't have the capacity' bit by @Heskey is somehow inserted during post-production after our Newcastle capitulation by a zealous gooner :lol:
No, I just wanted to change the title to the more appropriate 'F*** all or nothing'. :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I would say about the younger fan thing that they won't have ever seen us winning the league. I can sort of understand why they would have lower standards than most of us. I don't know what they would gauge success as.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would say about the younger fan thing that they won't have ever seen us winning the league. I can sort of understand why they would have lower standards than most of us. I don't know what they would gauge success as.
Not losing to Brentford would be a start. 😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

At what point do we accept as a club they're overtaking us? They've finished above us 6 seasons in a row now...
Man United fans use history to argue against city. As long as we have greater history we won’t admit it. But when fans argue the past to defend themselves against the present. They already lost the argument

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

My friend's kid is about 8/9 years old now, Liverpool fan, since a baby.. you know those kids who had a Liverpool shirt on in the cot.

He genuinely asked the one day what the big deal with Arsenal is. To him Arsenal are like Southampton, just another club in the league that are easily beaten. Rates Sp**s above us too.

We've been on the decline for many years now, some highlights here and there, but we are truly a shadow of ourselves now. Kids dont even consider us as a team to support.

Top Bottom