• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I can never tell if these lads are actual shoulder lickers or it's a bit of act to create drama to generate viewership.

How can that scat fetish cuckold True Geordie not comprehend:

Tuchel in 1.5 years at Chelsea= 1 CL, 1 WCW, 4th, 3rd, 2x FA Cup finals, 1x LC final.

Arteta in 2.5 years at Arsenal= 1 FA Cup, 8th, 8th, 5th.

"hOw cAN yOu BAck tuCHeL & nOT aRTETa!!!!!"

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I can never tell if these lads are actual shoulder lickers or it's a bit of act to create drama to generate viewership.

How can that scat fetish cuckold True Geordie not comprehend:

Tuchel in 1.5 years at Chelsea= 1 CL, 1 WCW, 4th, 3rd, 2x FA Cup finals, 1x LC final.

Arteta in 2.5 years at Arsenal= 1 FA Cup, 8th, 8th, 5th.

"hOw cAN yOu BAck tuCHeL & nOT aRTETa!!!!!"

Think Geordie was focused on this season no? Asking the question why Tuchel’s Champions of the world, finished 5 points ahead of a rookie and a bunch of kids?

Thought it was a valid question to ask actually.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
YOU of your on volition mentioned points, a project league finish and xG to highlight the supposed level that Emery was at. Arteta was worse in virtually every one of those metrics. Do you understand how very basic human logic and rationale works? If you say Emery is bad because of X, Y and Z then if Arteta has demonstrably worse X, Y and Z values than logically Arteta is worse.

You chose to judge Emery by those metrics, not me. I'm simply meeting your own standards.
Lol, you quote my statement, "do you really think our level was like this?" and then delete the part where I describe our level statistically. Then you say you are meeting my standards and describing our level via my standards, which is just obviously untrue, because you've eliminated everything I cited about our level, lol.

The post is there. ^ Your response to that post is either idiotic or disingenuous and playing for internet points as always. I prefer to give you the credit and think it's the latter but perhaps it is just the former in your case.

I am done bothering with you. Yes, I know what disingenuous means, and it applies perfectly to you. Frankly you've never been right or factual about a thing. You know you are wrong about the Em*ry / Arteta argument, you know you've always been wrong about it, honestly, and anyone with half a brain with the post I presented the other day can see that, and you are just playing for internet points with disingenuous and facile arguments like always.

I am done with you and the clowns in this thread. Other reasonable posters here seem to have learned before me and have abandoned this thread and given up dealing with all the clowns in here. I regret having even tried to have a good, decent, honest discussion in this thread with the great majority of you.

This is the post regarding the first 13 games of the season under Em*ry.

If you honestly can't compare that to the data above and see that we have never reached, on the whole, those levels of futility, again, we are wasting our time.

And I know that, indeed, we are wasting our time, hence why I won't bother to respond further with you. The same conclusion I am always left to when I end up arguing with utter clowns like you, who are just trying to score internet points. Really sad. This time I won't hope that a 6 month break from trying to have a good debate with people and thinking that more and more evidence piled on will make them see the obvious. It is clear that certain people will always just be clowns. The sad part is that I get the feeling in your case that you actually can see my points but ignore them and get into disingenuous reasoning, wilfully ignoring certain parts as you routinely do (this post being a perfect example), just because you are really interested in scoring internet points. And that is or would be really sad. But perhaps I give you too much credit.

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Those pointing out that Arteta and Europa league will chase away potential talent including some players we already have signed like Saka, Rowe, or Gabriel that people want desperately, are totally correct. I’d be surprised if we retained Saka after next season if he has another good year. I think as result of this debacle we won’t get De Jesus or if we do get him we will have to over pay his wages because it is a spit in the face to top talent to play Thursdays. Arteta’s debacle set the club back years, it tarnished the brand and has changed the DNa of the club. We were known as a club that fostered attacking talent now we are place attacking talents don’t want to play for. Do you want a winter road trip to Kazakhstan in the winter and to play for Spanish Pulis?

GoonerJay24

Wait, when did this ever happen?

Players that played with him joked that he would be a manager one day and many have said his nature rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

What young players did he influence?

After Nasri, Clichy and finally Van-Persie left; Mikel and Per clearly created more of a team unit behind the scenes in comparison to the 2008-2011 squads.

Who said Mikel wound people up? Never heard about that, but again that's normal sometimes with leaders and their big personalities.

I would say the young British core back then; Ramsey, Gibbs, Wilshere etc.

• Red card
Reactions: Kav

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It's true doe lol.

And the icing on the cake of his favouritism pie is taking a guy like Lokonga. Some might say not ready for the PL. No slight on him at all; I like the player, but maybe a bit short of what we need as things currently stand but he'll develop into a fine player for us one day I hope.

He was brought in as first deputy in midfield. Yet Tets takes a few looks at someone like Saliba and says he of all people ain't ready.

And as this season has proven the CM role is just as important as CB before you nuggets try and weigh in with that kind of argument.

Chale I dey beg you ooooo plisssss pliiiisss explain the logic to me.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
After Nasri, Clichy and finally Van-Persie left; Mikel and Per clearly created more of a team unit behind the scenes in comparison to the 2008-2011 squads.

Who said Mikel wound people up? Never heard about that, but again that's normal sometimes with leaders and their big personalities.

No, what are you sources? You were stating it all as hard facts, like there was some infalable proof. The british core weren't that younger than him.

Bendtner said Arteta was very intense and he couldn't be gotten around, which is why he always felt he would be a manager (and a good one at that, according to Niklas).

Ex-Rangers star Arteta was proper arrogant and a bit of a 'd***' says Rae

Former teamate of his from Rangers.

There's a story somewhere about Arteta when he was captain and people weren't really warm to him, but I can't remember from where it was.

Plenty of reports of how laser focused and sort of cold he can be, he wasn't an amazingly popular captain within the squad, just a respected one.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think Geordie was focused on this season no? Asking the question why Tuchel’s Champions of the world, finished 5 points ahead of a rookie and a bunch of kids?

Thought it was a valid question to ask actually.
Gee I wonder if it had anything to do with the Abramovich situation. Arteta Stans can find excuses that don't exist to excuse his failings but then kill another more successful manager with actual stressors. Absolutely unreal. :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Evidence?

Reactions: Kav

SA Gunner

Anyone who can read body language, which should be everyone, will likely see what I see, that Arteta is just not approachable. Its either he has 100 things running through his head and thus seems distant, or is a cold and off putting to 80% of people he interacts with.

He reminds me of Dexter Morgan, able to put up a face but actually doesn’t GAF. He’s just there for the business.

SA Gunner

Gee I wonder if it had anything to do with the Abramovich situation. Arteta Stans can find excuses that don't exist to excuse his failings but then kill another more successful manager with actual stressors. Absolutely unreal. :lol:

But I mean what does the Abramovic saga have to do with the quality of players on the pitch?

It was these very same players who competed right until the end, twice, against the worlds best team, only to lose, due to the lottery of penalties. Where was the Abramovic saga in those high intensity moments? Or do you blame the penalty shootout on Roman and the stresses he brought on these poor players right about penalty time?

It’s an excellent question… this rookie of ours that is wanted out, after three years of wastage, with a bunch of misfit kids, who were mocked, finished within 2 games of the world champions. After being 0 after 3 match days.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Anyone who can read body language, which should be everyone, will likely see what I see, that Arteta is just not approachable. Its either he has 100 things running through his head and thus seems distant, or is a cold and off putting to 80% of people he interacts with.

He reminds me of Dexter Morgan, able to put up a face but actually doesn’t GAF. He’s just there for the business.
All the players say he's approachable and fringe players like Pepe say there's atleast a line of communication even if not directly.

Hard to know if it's sincere and not with a gun to their head though, there's no point really analysing these things too much.

Farzad Stoned

Creepy reference yes he seems overly scripted. Too ready to say what his audience wants to hear.

SA Gunner

All the players say he's approachable and fringe players like Pepe say there's atleast a line of communication even if not directly.

Hard to know if it's sincere and not with a gun to their head though, there's no point really analysing these things too much.

I think Arteta knows when and where to play the game, so to speak. He needs to keep the ones that benefit him close.

He strikes me as the type of guy on his way to an interview, who would be dismissive of the security guard at the door, and a ball of charm to the hiring manager.

I just get that feeling with him, cold dude. You see glimpses of it when he doesn’t pay attention to the camera.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I think Arteta knows when and where to play the game, so to speak. He needs to keep the ones that benefit him close.

He strikes me as the type of guy on his way to an interview, who would be dismissive of the security guard at the door, and a ball of charm to the hiring manager.

I just get that feeling with him, cold dude.
We all get this vibe from him and yet some of you back him, which would make sense if he was actually good :lol:

I dunno man. A whole summer of this plus the duration of his contract, I don't think I'mma make it.

Farzad Stoned

We all get this vibe from him and yet some of you back him, which would make sense if he was actually good :lol:

I dunno man. A whole summer of this plus the duration of his contract, I don't think I'mma make it.
He really has tested our patience, imagine the tolerance for mediocrity to sign him for 3 more years, right after he lost 3 straight matches to lower ranked teams during a CL run. It isn’t going to get better, unless he goes into total free fall can’t see him vent fired next year

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
or is a cold and off putting to 80% of people he interacts with.
If this were true there's no way he'd have such a good relationship with and backing in the dressing room. What matters is if a manager gets the players behind him. The players are clearly very strongly behind him and speak glowingly about him...so why do people come to these conclusions? I don't really get it.

SA Gunner

Unfortunately we have the stuttering rookie with promise, so we will see it all now.

Wait till he’s successful, wherever that may be. He’ll look like a ****en angel who is only human when he falls out with players.

Pep a great example actually. A ****en sociopath at times but you’ll never hear that spoken about. Because titles.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

If this were true there's no way he'd have such a good relationship with and backing in the dressing room. What matters is if a manager gets the players behind him. The players are clearly very strongly behind him and speak glowingly about him...so why do people come to these conclusions? I don't really get it.
We've seen what happened to those who didn't quite fall in line along with the PR that came along with it, so some of us don't really buy it.

Top Bottom