• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I noticed that myself. Looks like a massive **** is sticking out of her glass :lol:
10-D1558-D-918-A-492-F-AB6-B-EA6247121-DA4.jpg

sykesy69

I think Emery did require high fitness levels, the difference between when he first came here and towards the end of his time were so different.

He either gave up on pressing completely or the players did. It’s no surprise that our fitness levels have gradually dropped.
That's exactly how I saw it too...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember the dubbed DBZ, Beyblade, Shaman King and One Piece theme songs almost word for word because of the broadcasting on Toonami or whatever it was called. Samurai Jack had an amazing theme tune as well.

I don’t think Cartoon Network realise how many anime fans they created in our generation. I didn’t even realise it was anime until I came across a one piece clip online years later and it was in Japanese. I thought the dubs we grew up watching were the real thing. :lol:

Yeah Toonami and Fox Kids were the one. One Piece theme was so cheesey but I loved it. I swear I preferred anime because it felt like the stakes were higher, Western Cartoons would have stuff like Dexter shouting at his sister for going into his lab or something while Anime had them fighting to the death over the fate of the world with a banging theme song.

Do you remember Ultimate Muscle? I think it was on Toonami. It's one of the stupidest shows I've ever seen but it was very funny.

You had Arsenal v United, WWF v WCW...and Pokémon v Digimon

This is my most remembered scene from the Digimon "film", very late 90s/early 2000s.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I for one, was one of those who weren't convinced with the appointment of Arteta and openly spoke against it.

I begrudgingly signed up when it was all but confirmed, consoling myself with the fact that here was a man who truly was one of us, much like Arsène.

It looks as though I have been proven wrong so far, and likely to be. This is a man of extreme quality, and the best part is that he is only going to get better at his craft, as he learns the nuances of the game.

We must support the manager, and have patience with him. We are dealing with a potential class act here.

I was exactly the same as you, no shame in being concerned that someone with no experience is a risk. He was a risk and still is but early signs indicate it was a risk worth taking. I supported Emery when he was appointed and from the moment Arteta looked inevitable I have supported him. I don't see the point in doing anything else!

What I particularly liked yesterday was the end when he went onto the pitch and embraced every single player. I haven't seen Xhaka or Özil smile like that since last decade!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Digimom was so much better than Pokemon, shame they went downhill quickly. Catchier song too. Di..di..digimon

Nostalgic times at AM these days.

Eh, more like it had ups and downs. Adventure was great, I personally despise 02 (sucked) and Tamers was excellent, one of the best shows I ever watched (though some of that probably is nostalgia). After that I dunno.

Recently played through Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth though which was really good and sold me on watching Digimon again for Nostalgia's sake. Choose Digimon: Savers on recommandation and boy was it worth it:

Literary consists of the main charachter punching Digimon in the face to make his own Digimon evolve. I don't know who was high enough in Japan to approve that idea.

LEVX6w.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I preferred Digimon too, Ash was kind of a little ***** really...both shows had some great games though...did you ever have one of those Digimon tamagotchis?

Digimom was so much better than Pokemon, shame they went downhill quickly. Catchier song too. Di..di..digimon

Nostalgic times at AM these days.

milord.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Whisper it, but he looks like a ready made replacement for Auba in that LF spot if Arteta wants to stick with this formation..
Yeah I think personally he’s a striker but he can play from the left for sure. Move Auba centrally and we have a front three with pepe!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shows how much the relationship between the coach and players really is. Emery did have some initial good times but not sure I’ve ever seen the whole squad believing in what Arteta is making us into.

Emery also seemed a bit meek in accepting that we were in a bit of a low point when he joined. Meanwhile, Arteta’s talks of how good this club should and will be.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I preferred Digimon too, Ash was kind of a little ***** really...both shows had some great games though...did you ever have one of those Digimon tamagotchis?

milord.jpg

Nah not tamagotchis, had Pokemon cards (were easy to get too in the simba chips) because they were the **** back then but the anime was dire. To this day, Pikachus lack of growth makes me want to drop kick myself.

Honestly dont get how Pokemon is still so popular, Yugioh etc were so much better.

P.S. Keep up the good work.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah I think personally he’s a striker but he can play from the left for sure. Move Auba centrally and we have a front three with pepe!
I like Auba on the left in this formation tbh.

The LB’s positioning enables him to be much more central when we attack so he’ll still score plenty. And his link-up play in the middle is truly horrendous.

Top Bottom