• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would encourage anyone to subscribe. It's really worth it. Lots of tactical analysis lately which adds a lot of depth to the game.

So many quality pieces that I haven't even started reading on PL football. And more than enough Arsenal coverage. I haven't even touched other sports sections.
I have been really tempted to subscribe. If I see one more interesting article hidden behind their paywall I might bite the bullet.

Manberg

Predator
It can only be a good thing right? Arteta will work his magic with them and they will worth shed load of money. I have always been of the opinion that judging players based on their performance in the last few seasons at Arsenal will give you a distorted view. Xhaka for example, before he picked an injury on international duty last season was arguably our best player. He was shift after that. He was booed off the pitch under unai and now people don't want him to be sold.

The point I am trying to make is that Arteta can make the two mentioned players good again. Build on their good attributes. I love the way Mikhi runs with the ball. Elneny positions himself well, has a good engine and can keep possession. Arteta can work with that hopefully.

There's limits to how good an average player can look. I think Xhaka is a good player but I don't think Elneny is. We need signings.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't read my inbox anymore so its always 0% death threats. How ever Jury asked me to go and kill my self once in the main forum and got away with it, can only assume the mods wanted it too so I count that as maybe 5 death threats.
We ought to swap death threats bro. In my Wenger defending days I felt like Greta Thunberg upsetting the reactionaries, naysayers, conspiracy theorists and the anti climate change lobby. :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Coming from you, honestly?
tenor.gif

Reactions: A_G

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I have been really tempted to subscribe. If I see one more interesting article hidden behind their paywall I might bite the bullet.
I did it during their boxing week promo, not sure if it’s still around but it was like $2.99 CAD monthly which would be like ten pence with an exchange. :rolleyes:

say yes

forum master baiter
Would encourage anyone to subscribe. It's really worth it. Lots of tactical analysis lately which adds a lot of depth to the game.

So many quality pieces that I haven't even started reading on PL football. And more than enough Arsenal coverage. I haven't even touched other sports sections.
Yeah it’s elite. Can barely keep up with all the football content, and their American sports offering (I love the NFL) is insane.

Their new arsenal podcast is also my go-to for following Arsenal now. Ian Stone from the Tuesday club hosts, with Lee Dixon, Gunnerblog and Amy Lawrence. Would highly recommend if you aren’t already listening.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah it’s elite. Can barely keep up with all the football content, and their American sports offering (I love the NFL) is insane.

Their new arsenal podcast is also my go-to for following Arsenal now. Ian Stone from the Tuesday club hosts, with Lee Dixon, Gunnerblog and Amy Lawrence. Would highly recommend if you aren’t already listening.
Haven't listened to the Arsenal podcast yet (just finding out right now, so cheers). Will definitely give it a go this weekend.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I don't read my inbox anymore so its always 0% death threats. How ever Jury asked me to go and kill my self once in the main forum and got away with it, can only assume the mods wanted it too so I count that as maybe 5 death threats.
Skarphéðinn, you're genuinely in contention for most improved poster of 2019. Keep your chin up!

say yes

forum master baiter
Haven't listened to the Arsenal podcast yet (just finding out right now, so cheers). Will definitely give it a go this weekend.
Yeah the podcasts are pretty new. Definitely recommend the Arsenal one, while their flagship ‘Ornstein and Chapman’ podcast (unsurprisingly) tends to feature Arsenal a lot too.

They’re also going to do a daily podcast for the transfer window which, given the quality of their journalists, could be quite revelatory.

Top Bottom