• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Given FM's reputation, I suppose I'm on board with the appointment then :lol:
A positive to Roundy as well is the experience in various roles, he's been a coach, assistant and even DoF. I think that's a valuable add to any setup especially with his familiarity with English football.

I won't lie though, was hoping for Torrent or Borrell, side note FM has those two rated higher. ;)

Aevi

Hale End FC
The building of a coaching staff makes Arteta an even more interesting appointment than usual. Managers normally have a cast of people they bring around with them wherever they go, but since Arteta's new, we can work with him to build a group that suits both him and us.

The reputed goalkeeping coach is a good start. Hopefully we pick some people out that have some good experience to mitigate Arteta's lack of it. Sounds like Round has some well-roundedness (lol) that helps here.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is the start of something special

Getting back to the Arsenal way that we lost under Emery

CJJ

Established Member
I was gonna delay making my food as i wanted to see this press conference first.. have a feeling i'll be regretting this decision.

Top Bottom