• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

say yes

forum master baiter
Dont forget that we decided to sign Xhaka instead of Kanté. That was a great move from Gazdishit.
Tbf, I’m pretty sure that Chelsea’s offer to Kante (and his agent) was unmatchable.

The big mistake was not signing him before Leicester did. That story of Grimandi advising Wenger not to sign Kante, after we’d been alerted to his quality, genuinely makes my blood boil.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can’t believe Grimongi rated Kante as a 6/10 player. He went full fabo on that one.
17059.jpg

Tbf, I’m pretty sure that Chelsea’s offer to Kante (and his agent) was unmatchable.

The big mistake was not signing him before Leicester did. That story of Grimandi advising Wenger not to sign Kante, after we’d been alerted to his quality, genuinely makes my blood boil.

Have you read the interview woth Kante about the transfer?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What important to me that we look so much better defensively 4 goals conceded in 4 games one of those goals was a mistake. We went from facing 20 shots every game to 10 or less.

The squad need few players who can add something different like ball playing cb very good mid and of course and winger

Exactly - agree, we only miss some small pieces to get the full picture

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Now we've got much better organisation and structure, imagine what a genuine, proven and consistent world class potent player like an Alexis, could do for him? Just a splash of genuine potency. We've got the finisher, but to have someone buzzing around in the last third who's lethal from anywhere and everywhere... Priceless. We'd have won today, and we'd probably be at least ten points better off. They aren't cheap though, if you can even find them. Have to hope Pepe steps up and becomes a semblance of that.
Hard to believe United got no use out of Alexis. On loan at Inter, he's only played a few minutes in the Serie A this season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Once Chelsea were interested in Kante no chance we could have got him, we couldn't even get Vardy with no competition!

I wonder for our scouting and recruitment, they seem to have no idea really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom