• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I love this conference. My trust in Arteta just increased dramatically. It seems like he understand exactly what has to be done.
And i feel his answers are honest. He genuinely seem to idolize and love our club.

He nailed it with that Wenger call back. It's not about distancing himself or the club from Wenger, but knowing what was good about and what was not working, taking the best and moving on.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
When Arsenal knocks at your door it's difficult to say no.
But when they knocked at my door, they knocked at my heart.
He is a poet!

Gursha

I LOVE THIS GUY!

mannn

"why now when the city project is working so well?"
"sometimes you have plans and sometimes the emotions takes place, when arsenal knock i couldnt say no"

We are winning the world cup!

CJJ

Established Member
"When arsenal knocks on any door its hard to say no. When he knocks on my door, it touches my heart"

Damn dude..

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He was already pissed when they asked the same question twice lol (about Freddie). Don't think he'll be easy-going with the journos.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's a coffee man sure, but at what cost?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He look really excited about this and can't wait to i love the way he explains what he expects from the team

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Arteta drinks coffee from a bowl

giphy.gif

Top Bottom