• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

ChefMan21

Good communicator - I'm impressed so far. (Before anyone comments, I'm sure Emery is a good communicator in Spanish and languages he's more fluent in too - you'd have to be to manage at this level)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Glad he addressed the team and told them what he expects from tomorrow. Time to see who wants Arsenal and who doesn't.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This guy is so likable, even his accent is really enjoyable. I'm glad we didn't get one of the "experienced" mercenaries and will have a great guy like Arteta leading this young team.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Refreshingly good communication. Lord, how I've missed that.

Also love how forthright he was - essentially said "if you're not 100% up to this, do one".

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

What a quote, Wengeresque
Brendan Rodgers

giphy.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom