• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I bet @field442 isn't having any problems after watching that.

Reactions: A_G

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I could listen him 8 hours... I am jealous from Freddy... he is going to have him for him alone for 8 hours and watch him drinking coffee from a bowl!!! Kill me!!

TheIceman85

Arteta: "Football is about habit & angles. It’s much more simple for a player if you can process the image of where your team-mate will be before receiving the ball. If I am in the kitchen and I know the bowls are always in this cupboard, I get my bowl of coffee more quickly."

Ind0Gunnerz

Damn, addressing his first press conference as a manager like a pro! Brings confidence. Hopefully this will translate to the pitch, but I believe in the long term he will be good if given time and the proper support in the transfer market

GunnerShy

Sums up the importance of communication.

Look at the way he is able to articulate himself in English in the press conference. A lot easier to sell the message to the fan base when you can articulate it. A harsh knock on Emery but you don't get long to learn the language

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mikel will have 6 month to know the players i bet he already know them because he been watching them in PL hopefully he be clear what he want from them if they not preformed then they can all be sold. They should consider this last chance really.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Such a conviction with what he's saying and in his own ideas you can already gather from this he'll have a positive effect. With some people you can just tell that they have it. His understanding of football is there for all to see.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EMP1yGsWkAUS_y9

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Sceptical about this appointment however after Emery my expectations are low and I'm going to try not judge him til around 2021/22 unless its obviously bad.

We have just entered the stages of moving forward and not sideways I hope.

Top Bottom