• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That’s his biggest win for me.

We’ve faced better players but that was the best team we’ve played imo. Rode our luck but that’s offset by the fact we conceded twice from set pieces.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Great attacking play. Defense was also good except for last 20 min. Wont blame the goals on him. But still needs to work on set piece defense in general when we face set piece merchants like Everton.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That’s his biggest win for me.

We’ve faced better players but that was the best team we’ve played imo. Rode our luck but that’s offset by the fact we conceded twice from set pieces.
Agree - this was a crucial game. Form side ahead of a decent run and a pretty overpopulated fixture list, we needed to pull 3 points out of the bag to keep up our momentum going into next weekend. Will be interesting to see how we deal with Olympiakos on Thursday. But yeah, that was an impressive, albeit tough, win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He gives off such a positive vibe from the side lines, think the team/fans really feed off that...like a trust-worthy version of Pep.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Praise. I always consider pre-game praise for a manager to be mind games.

Also the type of praise which didn't sound genuine from an accomplished manager such as Ancelloti to a novice. It just didn't seem well meant.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Genuinely unlucky to concede the two we did and they even nearly benefited from a flukey ricochet that gave them a chance on a plate that they missed. The gods seemed against us today but we overcame. Arteta prevailed.

The exciting part is the attacking side is beginning to come together now. What we need to make the next step forward is becoming clearer by the game.

There doesn’t seem anything streaky or flimsy about our progress— it looks clear and genuine to me. A hall mark, so far, of Arteta’s style of management.

Top Bottom