• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hope he makes the Emirates a fortress again. Can't be having teams like Brighton, Southampton, Sheffield United coming here and leaving with points.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
The guys I tagged were defending those results under Emery.
**** results against **** teams were probably offset by better results against the better teams tbf. All we’re left with and all that matters is CL or no CL. The bit in between is just part of the story.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
**** results against **** teams were probably offset by better results against the better teams tbf. All we’re left with and all that matters is CL or no CL. The bit in between is just part of the story.
It's not even true though. I said Emery should've been sacked before Southampton, and he wasn't even in charge this season against Brighton or Sheffield.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It's not even true though. I said Emery should've been sacked before Southampton, and he wasn't even in charge this season against Brighton or Sheffield.
I know. The crime was not wanting him gone straight after he got us to a EL final, and waiting to see if he could kick on this season. You must be hanging off his nuts if you had hope!

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
tenor.gif

...Sp**s journo when he thought he had Auba there, then Arteta moves in and destroys Kane...

38dyxn.png

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom