• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Important that board and owners support him no manager can do wonders without good support

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hopefully the fans come out cheering for Arteta in the next few games. I understand skepticism about his lack of experience, but he's our manager now and you've got to give him a chance. Especially as a former player and captain, he's already proved something to us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Totally agree , loved this bit and love him, easier said than done but I get the vibe that it’s not all talk and if you don’t buy into him then your gone
Managers can't do things by themselves players will need to help if they keep don't listen and preform like they don't care then I'm afraid Arteta can't do miracles

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Christmas fixtures - Chelsea United Everton Bournemouth coming up with no LB. We might not win a game for a long time but I don't care as long as we have a semblance of identity and playing style on the pitch

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Can't wait for Arteta to savage Özil when he starts posting some snide **** on social media after he is exiled once more for his lack of effort in training and on the pitch.
I think he’s smarter than that, Özil can end his career like he did Emery. From what I’ve seen so far, Özil is going to be very excited by this appointment and we should too, an in form Özil elevates us several levels.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's very exciting how he wants to change the culture and mindset around the entire club. It's not just about moving a few players around in a different formation, that's only a a small part.

The culture has been way too lenient for a long time now, happened many years ago already.

Top Bottom