• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully the fans come out cheering for Arteta in the next few games. I understand skepticism about his lack of experience, but he's our manager now and you've got to give him a chance. Especially as a former player and captain, he's already proved something to us.
Fans will need to stop be toxic i know its hard to support this grouo of players because they not showing any promise or desire

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can someone post Emerys first presser? I wanna compare and contrast.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

7 points is a deficit that can be overcome. Weve also a handy Europa league game. I believe we are capable of putting a run together. Emery put an outstanding run together, put that in after the winter break and top 4 and Europa is very achievable.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also Arteta did confirm he was very close to join us in 2018 but he admit it wasn't the right time back then

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Striking how Raul, Edu and Arteta keep repeating that anything other than winning the CL/PL isn’t good enough for this club.

Good stuff. The kind of winning attitude this club lost when we left Highbury.
Raul always said the target should be in CL every year

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Raul edu Vinai were not with Arteta in press conference because they are with squad

say yes

forum master baiter
Raul always said the target should be in CL every year
Yep. First step is we need to get back into the CL, where we belong. But that's only the starting point. Arsenal exist as a club to win the big titles, not fanny around seeing if we can finish ahead of Sp**s.

Top Bottom