• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

caughtoffside.....

hqdefault.jpg

scytheavatar

Established Member
Sokratis was very good defensively last season but granted has been poor for majority of this this season but started to turn his form back around when Arteta gave him the chance in the first team but as a RB.

Chambers - Was quality and our best defender this season until the injury.

Holding - Good player that I've always rated but it appears Arteta doesn't rate him at all and is wrongly behind Luiz and Mustafi in the pecking order.

Holding wasn't the same after his ACL injury...... he has been given plenty of chances by both Emery and Arteta. And based on his showings you are crazy if you would rather play him than Luiz or Mustafi.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holding wasn't the same after his ACL injury...... he has been given plenty of chances by both Emery and Arteta. And based on his showings you are crazy if you would rather play him than Luiz or Mustafi.

Holding given plenty of chances under Arteta? Arteta has only given Holding one start which was against Leeds which we won and kept a clean sheet.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Holding given plenty of chances under Arteta? Arteta has only given Holding one start which was against Leeds which we won and kept a clean sheet.
He was rubbish that game though, and it's not like we looked impervious. Benefit of the doubt because of lack of match fitness but I'm not looking at Holding as a sure starter even when he's fit.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Holding should be given a chance in the team but we need an overhaul of our CBs and I can't see him at the level we need.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Holding should be given a chance in the team but we need an overhaul of our CBs and I can't see him at the level we need.

A bit hot n cold, isnt he. Suppose thats natural with all the injuries. Him and Mertesacker in the Fa Cup final v Chelsea was glorious

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mertesacker was a genius CB, if he could make that bum Koscielny look good he can do it for anyone.

Yet the only centre back who played consistently well with Per, was Kos...almost like both were quality defenders, that formed a good partnership...but nah , that couldn’t be it...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yet the only centre back who played consistently well with Per, was Kos...almost like both were quality defenders, that formed a good partnership...but nah , that couldn’t be it...

Great sarcasm, I imagine you looking like the small one from Big Bang theory btw.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still don't know what his attributes are.

Good in the air, calm on the ball barring that horror show vs Leeds!

He seemed to be hailed of the saviour of our defence at the start of this season by many in here, but reality has hit now.

Think he can become a good Premier League player - doesn't look like a potential superstar though. I rate Chambers higher.

Pepes blue pill

And leeds coulda had the game won by ht if they could finish n holding was probs their best player, never failed to pick a leeds player out

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Arteta is just a class act, the way he has brought the entire club together is truly remarkable.

Gazidis really ****ed up by going for Emery instead.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom