• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why the **** would you appoint this ****ing scrub over so many proven coaches Out there. **** it, I want us to suffer now to teach the ******** board a lesson now. They ****ing need to suffer

Have a cup of tea, and do some yoga. All the suffering you need.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Why the **** would you appoint this ****ing scrub over so many proven coaches Out there. **** it, I want us to suffer now to teach the ******** board a lesson now. They ****ing need to suffer

See, this is what I mean when I say AFTV isn't really all that unrepresentative of the fanbase as we'd like to think.

Very noble in giving everyone a clean sheet but it totally ignores the deficiencies of the players which staff like Freddie who has been here for awhile already know. Ignoring their evaluations so that Mikel can 'start again' is just taking us backwards. Mikel will end up making the same evaluations for himself once he sees how **** they are but by that time how many more points will we have dropped? Feel like we are perpetually in a cycle of **** until someone has the balls to take us out of it.

Miyata

We must consider this was our Arsenal in AWAY form. He did pretty well for his first game, finally having some ideas and chances from open play.(and no 25 shots on leno)

I can see Arteta fixing Arsenal, love him already.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Thought you could see clear improvement. Disappointing not to win but that was down to poor use of the ball when the chance came. Lacazette looked awful, and Auba not at his best.

Think we'd have seen more goals if Pepe had played, just causes chaos. But I'm sure there's a good reason he didn't.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Its very concerning thatArteta is still starting our worst CB since Squallaci in Luiz.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Its very concerning thatArteta is still starting our worst CB since Squallaci in Luiz.

But look at how many times we got in behind from his passes, I can see why he started him

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Positives:
- Created more chances than we usually do
- Conceded fewer chances than we usually do
- Could be a coincidence but won the ball back a few times high up the pitch
- Could be a coincidence but midfield was much improved: Xhaka and Torreira had good games. Özil was excellent.
- Could be a coincidence but I saw a lot more movement off the ball than we usually do with some great chances created to
- With better finishing/crossing we win this game, not Arteta’s fault if we are missing the personnel right now.

Negatives:
- Drew against Bournemouth
- Shocking subs. Pepe came on too late, Willock was shocking and Özil should’ve finished the game. You can argue that he was looking forward to the next games in regards to Özil but we needed the 3 points today.

Hopefully a learning experience for the new man, still very much excited by what he brings.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We're playing ****ing Bournemouth ffs. The board would be delighted with fans like you. How far have we fallen to have fans delighted with this **** ffs

These guys on this forum are like kids with new toys, they're gonna say it's the best thing ever and ignore all the flaws.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Nice to feel like we created enough chances to win the game. His hands are tied with this group of players tbh.. can’t imagine how frustrated he felt watching some of those crosses

Also black trousers please Mikel....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom