• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We're playing ****ing Bournemouth ffs. The board would be delighted with fans like you. How far have we fallen to have fans delighted with this **** ffs

Lol okay let’s start demanding a manager who has not even been in for a week starts beating everyone. Sounds like a good idea!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What an enjoyable and promising performance, should’ve won though had it not been for the attack.

These next few months will be tough for Arteta, some of the playing staff just aren’t up to it and he’ll need some of his own signings.
Agree. Cant understand the people who are moaning. Clear gameplan showing for the first time in a year. Great attacking sequences. Pressing looked better.
Things in process. Looking good. Does people really think people can learn something in a week? Great stuff. We will look alot better in a month if this kind of progress continues.

Too bad about the result. Could easily have gone our way

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he set up his team right the tactics were positive the movement and defending off the ball were better Bournemouth goal came from classic mistake that we fail play from back

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
You guys are celebrating this ****e like we've just triumphed in the UCL. ffs I'm so done here lmao. The mentality here is just comical that it is hilarious. It is so ridiculous that i'm suspecting that some of you here are paid posters by Kroenke to do some dmg control.How can anyone be so dense as some of you guys are?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Few things since Emery have united the fan base quite as much as @GoodEbening trying to get a reaction out of people and getting shut down.

You hate to see it.

Manberg

Predator
I genuinely believe we have a top manager on our hands and we must all back him 100%. But espescially the board, with cash (or credit). Get the players he wants.

Can't disagree with anything he's done so far. Even the subs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You guys are celebrating this ****e like we've just triumphed in the UCL. ffs I'm so done here lmao. The mentality here is just comical that it is hilarious. It is so ridiculous that i'm suspecting that some of you here are paid posters by Kroenke to do some dmg control.How can anyone be so dense as some of you guys are?
Who is celebrating? We just praising his tactics with better finishing we could have win the game.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
If we're talking about quick fixes, then great so far from Arteta, already we look far more composed on ball, threating attackingily and defensively more solid.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom