• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Someone's malding...

Sorry to be OT - I think I've seen you reference twitch lingo multiple times. If I'm correct, who do you follow? Timthetatman for instance has his chat going off about his malding every hour. :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I'm so done here lmao.

You've been here for 5 ****ing minutes..

giphy.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sorry to be OT - I think I've seen you reference twitch lingo multiple times. If I'm correct, who do you follow? Timthetatman for instance has his chat going off about his malding every hour. :lol:

Mostly league/tft stuff, with one of my two subs being League-related. I also watch some variety (ENB being one) and speed running any%.

Godwin1

Very well-known
There were positives for sure, and I'm not talking the new manager effect, these players don't have that in them. It's difficult to see Arteta making a real difference until after the summer with a few new additions.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm in the wrong place. This ain't a fan forum. I'm seeing it for what it is now.

Good Ebening troll. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas?

Positive signs today. Rome wasn't built in a day and with a couple of returns from injury and a smart signing or 3, I believe we can get our identity back.

We're still well away from being a top team.

JoaoFelix

It feels sooo soo good watching the team I love play like they do d, I really took pleasure watching my team play like this. to be honest , even If we wouldn’t have won, I’d be happy. From the bottom of my heart I’m really happy. Why I’m so happy it’s simple what I’ve seen was clearly guardiolesque. Always looking for the third man, full backs ( amn and saka ) played more centrally which it helped Nelson to go 1 vs 1, clear signs of guardiolas juego de posicion

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
I'm in the wrong place. This ain't a fan forum. I'm seeing it for what it is now.

To be absolutely clear, no poster here is forced to have an opinion for or against a manager or player. All are free to express an opinion as long as done so in a relatively respectful manner and as long as has even a basic grounding in reality.

That said, I believe you're not interested in a fan forum but looking for a troll farm. Believe you will find what you need here https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Poor finishing let him down not his own fault. Bin Lacca to the bench and play Pepe along with Gabi.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
MOD: DELETED

...and no we're not a communist forum, but we do have some kind of standards. Not very high ones tbf, but they do exist.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Arteta has installed a system, a structure to get the team progressing up the pitch quickly, a way to get players 1v1 in less than a week. I saw quick, hard passing, movement without the ball, position game, collective defending. Things I haven’t seen in a long time.

What a monster.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Definitely an improvement on what we've seen over the past few months. The players looked to be eager to play football for a change. I still think Laca should be benched, he's never going to have what Auba has in the centre so why bother. I blame Sokratis for their goal, he should have just booted it up to our attackers rather than turn it back to Leno who then panicked and played it to Luiz. If in doubt just get the ball away from our area, Sokratis has done this too many times. Xhaka had a better game but still managed to give the ball away needlessly after only 2 mins, these are unforced errors that can easily be avoided.

I was impressed with Arteta, he'll focus on what needs changing and who needs dropping. Game by game I'm sure we'll improve, by the time we play our next EL game in Feb we should be a far better team.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's asked for 2 CBs and a central midfielder. Think he should ask for a Left winger as well. Need to bin Auba playing on the wings and get him central.

Latest posts

Top Bottom