• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
I blame Sokratis for their goal, he should have just booted it up to our attackers rather than turn it back to Leno who then panicked and played it to Luiz. If in doubt just get the ball away from our area, Sokratis has done this too many times.

I was impressed with Arteta, he'll focus on what needs changing and who needs dropping. Game by game I'm sure we'll improve, by the time we play our next EL game in Feb we should be a far better team.

Decision making at the back has been progressively getting worse. Playing it out from the back is all well and good but doesn't need to happen in every single scenario! Hopefully you're right as there is talent there if we'd stop shooting ourselves in the foot every 70 or 80 minutes

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Definitely an improvement on what we've seen over the past few months. The players looked to be eager to play football for a change. I still think Laca should be benched, he's never going to have what Auba has in the centre so why bother. I blame Sokratis for their goal, he should have just booted it up to our attackers rather than turn it back to Leno who then panicked and played it to Luiz. If in doubt just get the ball away from our area, Sokratis has done this too many times. Xhaka had a better game but still managed to give the ball away needlessly after only 2 mins, these are unforced errors that can easily be avoided.

I was impressed with Arteta, he'll focus on what needs changing and who needs dropping. Game by game I'm sure we'll improve, by the time we play our next EL game in Feb we should be a far better team.
Good point. Think he has a great chance of winning the EL if he can get the tactics right. PL is more about physicality and endurance, but European games will suit us more.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Decision making at the back has been progressively getting worse. Playing it out from the back is all well and good but doesn't need to happen in every single scenario! Hopefully you're right as there is talent there if we'd stop shooting ourselves in the foot every 70 or 80 minutes

I'm not a fan of Chambers at CB either but if he wasn't suspended today he would probably have played. Hopefully Holding can start soon, him & Chambers would be my first choice.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah, PL is over for us but EL we have the chance of getting CL for next season. Wouldn't that be something, our worst season for over 40 years and we end up qualifying for CL :)

Come to think of it, I'd love Mikel to win the EL this season :)

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom