• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The state of some on here.

We are finally trying to enjoy football again, starting to create positive vibes, yet some are calling us 'Kroenke-sponsored' whilst being the most toxic fan base for around 5 years.

You get the feeling some Arsenal fans enjoy the doom&gloom and bashing of the club more than
actually having a united HAPPY fan base.

Very hipster to just try and be happy and hopeful for once, terrible stuff.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So what wrong did i do to warrant this sort of censorship? Just because I refuse to get carried away by the performance and suck up to Arteta I should get censored. Keep flaunting your standards mate

It's just obvious sh*t posting. You can criticise all you want but at least back it up with something relevant about what you didn't like rather than 'it's only Bournemouth ffs'. No one wants to read that.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The thing is, when you commit to writing someone off so sharply from the jump, you end up becoming defensive of your opinion and turn it into an issue of pride. After that it really doesn't matter what Arteta does, it'll be a dogmatic defense of your previous position because you can't admit to have been wrong. The same is true for the opposite side of the spectrum. Temperament leads to bad judgement, refusal to update bad judgement leads to disaster.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
so do we think the players are up for putting in more effort for their new boss? if they are, it would be a double whammy, as not only would it show they have accepted him, but that some at least of the ****ty performances this year were down to a lack of enthusiasm for Emery, and are likely to get better

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hands where tied really...coming into a team low on confidence, injuries in key positions, only a few days training...yet still played very well, and on most days would have won that game...I mean, when is the last time we had more shots than the other team? :lol:

Signs today that Arteta is taking our team in s positive direction, and that’s exactly what I wanted...it’s going to be a big rebuild really, but backing Arteta all the way.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
and those who pointed to his arms folded and bum on seat during his one managerial gig at City, when Pep was banished from the dugout, must have been surprised to see the Duracell bunny he turned into today

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Oh just because someone disagrees with you he is "****-posting" very convenient isn't it? What I meant was simply not to get too carried away with a draw with Bournemouth. That aint rock science and more importantly it wasn't a personal insult aimed at anyone in specific. What's wrong with that?
It is possible to be completely pissed off with the result and separate that from the fact it's the start of a new era being Arteta's first game. I think this is where you may be going wrong.

I'm raging with the result because wee NEED to start winning games. We can't even beat the worst sides in the league right now so as much as I think Arteta will fix us, we're still going backwards for the time being and I need to see that stop immediately. Results wise, I did not see that today. It was ****ing Bournemouth and we should be beating them whether it's a managers 1st or 1,001st game in charge.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

something something something... it wasn't a personal insult aimed at anyone in specific. What's wrong with that?

Then why didn't you simply just say that? You came in like you were on some moral high horse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It was still encouraging to see a fair few things change for the better in such a small time frame. When you're up against a **** side like that , though, you'd expect the players to be able to train on their own all week and beat Bournemouth without a manager on the touchline.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

What else did you expect me to say mate? I said exactly what i meant. I had to resort to sarcasm because how oppressive the mods are around here

I expected you to add some form intellect as to why you were't impressed with todays performance rather then the rubbish you posted.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom