• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know the 2nd half performance was down to tactics or tiredness we played same team that was against Bournemouth only made 2 chances we given too much first 45 minutes

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Because if you for a shred of a second believes this one is on Arteta you need a brain transplant. You really do.

Can't have discussions with these types of posters on the forum, they can't handle when someone doesn't disagree with them. So childish.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is the manager and we lost. If we won then it would be a feather in his cap.

Yes he is only through the door and we arent great he was brought in to make us better. So far result wise that hasnt panned out and there were some strange substitutions made.

Still lets not hang him out to dry. He doesmt deserve that. We can criticise constructively as I am sure he will be doing to the players.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
We had a great opening 35 minutes, lost control after Jorgino was subbed on but still kept a decent shape, looked comfortable throughout and limited their chances.

Promising signs.

Manberg

Predator
A break is needed sharpish. Too many dead legs and injuries have hit. The odds heavily stacked against Arteta who’s only had 4 training sessions.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We badly need some goal scorers. Auba is responsible for what feels like 99.9% of our goals. We need a goal scoring midfielder and Pepe needs be played and turned into a end product machine somehow.

GunnerShy

Great 1st half. Tired 2nd half.

Squad is struggling to adjust to a higher tempo game plan. Such is the modern game that had left us behind.

I can see us winning the Europa league with our best team under Arteta. I couldn't say that under Emery this season.

I'm happy with what I've seen in a short period but gutted for Arteta and the boys. I think if Leno doesn't fluff his lines we hold on. I won't be too critical of him as he has saved us many points this season.

Jorginho should have been off anyway...

We go again.

FluffyDoozi

Shouldn't have sat back that early. The players don't have the tactical intelligence to keep in shape for 70 minutes so stick to what you know best and try to attack as before.
Worrying that he failed to react to Lampard's change but it's probably a lack of options on the bench. Needs a good high volume passer in that midfield.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Anyway false results like we had at the start of emery’s reign didn’t help either. We don’t need a fake 30 match unbeaten run. We need to improve for real this time so it’s sustainable

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
I like how he set up today given the resources he had. We dominated and scored the goal. In the second half we were compact and defensively solid until the final 10 minutes where we gifted them the win. Until that point they had no proper opportunities to score. Leno didn't need to do anything.

We were 10 minutes away from calling it an Arteta masterclass where people would have said he set us up very well both attacking and defensive-wise. Imo, considering the injuries and lineup, us winning would have been an 'upset' victory anyway. Let's not beat around the bush, we are 12th and they are 4th for a reason.

Alas, individual mistakes cost us just like with Wenger. At least we now know its a personnel problem. Going by Ornstein, the board is already going to be looking to make additions in January.

With Arteta, I only see us getting better which is a positive.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Facing a massive uphill task with the injuries at the back. Lost another decent CB today, Mustafi at fault for the 2nd goal. Board needs to help him out ASAP. Bring back Saliba if no one available. And replace Xhaka

We know that Mustafi is weak in such situations so I wouldn't blame him entirely. The second goal was more Guendouzi's fault, he was poor in dealing with that loose ball.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Unfortunately we find ourselves in a relegation scrap, likely to be less than 6 points ahead of the drop zone by this time next week.

We need those 5/6 wins ASAP so that we can prepare for next season. If we can pull off a result against United it would be the boost we need for the next month or so.

I just want 45 points this season, and some serious investment.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
There's no f*cking goals in this team bar Aubameyang atm, so frustrating.

This is the second biggest problem at the club after our defence IMO. If Auba doesn’t score you struggle to see who can find the back of the net.

Laca has never scored enough and Pepe doesn’t play often enough. Willock gets himself in good positions but the belief isn’t quite there yet. We need Martinelli back but it’s a bit ask for an 18 year old to post healthy numbers in his first top flight season.

Lads need to start chipping in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom