• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Not surprising at all to me that Arteta is looking so good. Every sign was pointing towards this, from the endorsements of Pep, Wenger, Poch to stories about his obsession with the tactical side even as a player, from him taking on an active, speaking role with the team as a captain to his La Masia background and time spent as Pep's assistant.

I was optimistic enough about Arteta taking the helm that it prompted me to join the forum. My manager.

ScotsGooner89

I never had any faith that emery knew how to get the best out of any player. I had a bit of misplaced faith that he could get the team to perform in a way to get a result however.

Arteta is completely different, he has set out his teams so far in ways to make the absolute best use of the players that he has available. That bodes really really well for the future.

musoke

Same here, I still maintain its very early... but what we see so far is magnificent.

Luiz mentions again that he believes in the manager and his philosophy. Really good to see.
Emery had the same thing in his first few games.. I remember we really played high intensity football against Chelsea and City in our firt 2 games last season. We did not win but you could see the hard work and intensity.
Then against Sp**s when we beat the I think it was 4-2, we were absolutely amazing, Toreira was playing as a B2B midfielder and scores a beautiful goal in that game.
That was the best match for Emery but after that it all went down hill.. We went on a winning spree but it was not convincing whatsoever.

I think Arteta is doing really well at the moment.. I am right behind.
Next summer transfer window is looking exciting for me with Arteta in charge.
Are we now getting our Arsenal back?:drool:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Man there were moments in the 1st half that got my heart fluttering you know? I kept saying "THIS is Arsenal". When we click we play a totally unique brand of football. It's nothing like Pep's formulaic patterns or Klopp's transition based stuff. It's much more off the cuff and inventive and boy does it look good when it comes off.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Disgraceful mate, I was done with Emery when he played Aubameyang/Lacazette in front of 8 defensive players against Huddersfield. Yet got attacked on a daily basis because apparently great attacking players can’t work together, now comes Arteta and proves these people wrong. Love to see it.
That match scarred me for life as an Arsenal fan. Can’t believe he had the cheek to start 5 defenders and 3 DMs at the Emirates against the worst team in the league. Truly disrespected the club with that team.

He needs jailtime, Ballague as well for doing propaganda for him.

Pepes blue pill

All I can so is its very impressive to do what he has in such a short period of time, signs were there against bmouth but the games against chelsea and utd were the best football I have seen from us from a long time...look forward to watching us again

Latest posts

Top Bottom