• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Ashybashy86

I’m enjoying the lack of respect we have for Man City. I’d usually prefer that we showed class, but think it’s fully justified in this case.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Videos of Arteta arriving on Arsenals instagram story.

blaze_of_glory

That's actually rather impressive, because the Arsenal teams Arteta played on were nowhere near as successful as the ones Lauren, Cole, Overmars and Campbell played on.
Won Cups though, and had that run where was top team in the league over a calendar year despite failing to win the title. The 2013-2016 Arsenal team was better than people want to admit, they just choked in the clutch in that year LCFC won.

Moah

If I were one of the players, I would be scared by the prospect of having Arteta as a coach than a
Anchelotti.

Mikel will be risking his career by folding for players so he will be as strict as he possibly can. And that is exactly what this team needs right now.

Everyone involved in this is risking their career, be it Raul, Mikel, the players and they can't afford to slip so it's make or break.
Now is the time to really "Be Excited".

Bloodbather

Established Member

Won Cups though, and had that run where was top team in the league over a calendar year despite failing to win the title. The 2013-2016 Arsenal team was better than people want to admit, they just choked in the clutch in that year LCFC won.

That's true, Arsenal leading the league for a while only to collapse in the Winter months was a common fixture of the Premiership not too long ago. We have since addressed that issue by collapsing before Winter instead.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You guys streaming the presser? Give me a link.

Sky Sports normally cut away and talk over the pressers.

Zen555

Hoping you guys can enlighten me. As an American that has been a die hard Arsenal fan for 7 years I wanted to get your take on the following-

Is it a slight, or does it imply a lesser role to announce Arteta as the "head coach?" I saw in Pep's letter he also said "he will be a great coach". With the team not announcing him as Manager does that imply a lesser role, or just simply a lingo thing?

Thanks.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hoping you guys can enlighten me. As an American that has been a die hard Arsenal fan for 7 years I wanted to get your take on the following-

Is it a slight, or does it imply a lesser role to announce Arteta as the "head coach?" I saw in Pep's letter he also said "he will be a great coach". With the team not announcing him as Manager does that imply a lesser role, or just simply a lingo thing?

Thanks.

Wenger was the last Manager that Arsenal will likely have. There are new structures in place, and Emery was a head coach too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Thanks.

Basically we're trying to go down the continental model route and don't want a manager like Wenger and Ferguson were.

Ivan made a point of it in order not to give the impression that power would be concentrate on a single person.

Top Bottom