• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Wanting Arteta out is pretty ridiculous. He's not the messiah and has shown immaturity in decisions along with issues with how he sets the team up but he clearly has shown potential to do well. And I also believe the squad and the players are better than what they're showing at the moment down to him but I'm on the side of him learning along the way.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wanting Arteta out is pretty ridiculous. He's not the messiah and has shown immaturity in decisions along with issues with how he sets the team up but he clearly has shown potential to do well. And I also believe the squad and the players are better than what they're showing at the moment down to him but I'm on the side of him learning along the way.
See, you're capable of excellent posts if you stay out of the Wenger threads. You'll be in line for Trusted if you carry on like this.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

Whenever the squad cost discussion comes up.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Definitely looks to be making a move to the 433, worried about us playing continously down the wings, think someone mentioned a u-shaped passing route?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The constant comparisons to Wenger are ridiculous. For a number of reasons. One the circumstances are completely different. Two the calibre of player at his disposal. Three, no matter how many people think otherwise, Wenger is quite literally one of the all time great managers and the greatest in our history. It makes no sense to hold a manager at the beginning of his career to same standards as someone like that. Also I'm pretty certain a lot of the same people constantly talking about the football we played even in the latter years under Wenger were the same ones who were very much sick of it then.

Wengers time has come and gone. Accept it. You cannot hold up Arteta to the same standards as Wenger. You have to look it with some perspective. Look at what Arteta took over, look at how he's done on the whole and look at our objectives going forward. That's how we judge Arteta not by comparing him to the Wenger years. It just doesn't make any sense to do so.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The constant comparisons to Wenger are ridiculous. For a number of reasons. One the circumstances are completely different. Two the calibre of player at his disposal. Three, no matter how many people think otherwise, Wenger is quite literally one of the all time great managers and the greatest in our history. It makes no sense to hold a manager at the beginning of his career to same standards as someone like that. Also I'm pretty certain a lot of the same people constantly talking about the football we played even in the latter years under Wenger were the same ones who were very much sick of it then.

Wengers time has come and gone. Accept it. You cannot hold up Arteta to the same standards as Wenger. You have to look it with some perspective. Look at what Arteta took over, look at how he's done on the whole and look at our objectives going forward. That's how we judge Arteta not by comparing him to the Wenger years. It just doesn't make any sense to do so.
Full of pearls of wisdom. Imagine, the majority of posters are expecting Arteta to be a lot better than Wenger though. :lol::lol::lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
To add to @Tir Na Nog 's post, comparing Wenger to Arteta is pretty ludicrous for another few number of reasons as well. Arteta didn't inherit a world class defense. Arteta doesn't just get to chase after Man Utd in a mostly terrible league otherwise. Arteta has to fight against a world class manager in nearly every competitive team with equal or higher financial resources where average quality of the player is much closer in the league than previous times.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger and squad cost arguments should be banned from this thread. I’m sure there are threads to discuss formers managers and squad cost. Take it there ffs.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That post doesn't really negate what I said one bit but it actually negates a lot of what you keep ignoring and continue to push your agendas with.

Wenger got money, blew up the squad with it, lost the title to Leicester, the quality of the coaches and players in the league bypassed him taking us straight out of the top 4.

Are you denying these things didn't happen? Can you deny the club continues to suffer with his decisions taken near the end?

Don't blow off the questions or points with a joke or a dig Mr. Smart dude bro.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He said:
"Three, no matter how many people think otherwise, Wenger is quite literally one of the all time great managers and the greatest in our history."
If you're ageeing with that, you're finally coming to your senses.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wenger and squad cost arguments should be banned from this thread. I’m sure there are threads to discuss formers managers and squad cost. Take it there ffs.
Arteta's spending is very germane to this thread. There's no need for people to keep disparaging Wenger though. It's the third year without him.

Are we even in the top half of the table?

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
City very lucky to still be one up against sheff utd.

No easy games on this league anymore.

People need to accept that we are gonna lose some games.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
I don’t deny Wenger was a great manager, but I saw the light to judge the second half of his tenure as a failure. The game outgrew him, and he cowered to the board rather than standing up and making himself boss.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I don’t deny Wenger was a great manager, but I saw the light to judge the second half of his tenure as a failure. The game outgrew him, and he cowered to the board rather than standing up and making himself boss.
Not the thread mate. Get a glass of water and cool off. I'm done sweeping up bollocks today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom